• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What would you add?

Final round: Governor! Lol.

I'd like more villagers.

I'd like to have some kind of control of where house plots are. Something like blocking off approved plots of land, just like buying a new house.

NPCs should have homes above their place of work. There's several things I would of liked to give Blathers and Sable. Even Isabel. Plus I could see them on their off days.

Bigger town.

Events list similar to PWPs. I want to set my dates for other festivals I want. They're always complaining of being bored.

Each storage piece of furniture have it's own storage system!

-Being able to befriend NPCs, send them presents etc. I really want to give flowers to Booker and Sable.
-An extension of the music system. They already have a rudimentary one in place with the town tune, so why not extend that? Make it so you can compose music and play the discs in your house. Maybe K.K. Slider would invite you to his recording studio after you visit him at Club LOL a few times.
-Some kind of indicator of your friendship level with a villager, like the waving thing in City Folk.
-More design spaces! And perhaps a slightly increased colour pallette?
-I also agree about the grass wear needing to go.
-Wisp. Just because he's cute.
-Sending mail to other towns like they had in City Folk. I like surprising my friends with letters but in NL I have to visit their town and sneak off to the Post Office to do so.

A few things that come to mind right at this moment...
1. Being able to send letters to people in other villages again. I finally have finds to visit and I can't even write to themmmm
2. Train Station can visit other travel destinations! Kind of like the island, but different atmospheres.
3. Being able to rotate public work projects; have more control over where they go. I instinctively think of Harvest Moon for the 3DS. It was tedious, but at the end of the day it worked quite well. :D
4. When a plot appears, Isabelle will allow you to choose between three people or something along those terms. It'll add a bit more choice as to whom you want. One problem with that though is people would probably neglect the least popular/attractive villagers over their favourites...
5. More space, more villagers. Maybe for Wii U. :p
6. DLC Town Projects! These projects come to celebrate certain events/milestones of the Animal Crossing Game! If you do miss them, there could be a list of projects previously distributed.

That's all I got for now.

Last edited:
Definitely more villagers.. But also, I'd like it if you could make your villagers keep their default clothing.. I'm not very good at designing things, and the designs that are pre-loaded don't look good on some villagers D:

I just changed all of the designs to umbrellas and my villagers stopped taking them. :eek:

Anyway, I would just add more design space.

Last edited:
It would be nice if there was a more exact way to place PWPs, like you talk to Isabelle when you get to the general area and then it turns into a drag-and-drop grid, and you can rotate it then too? So you don't have to spend your time inching around until it's in the exact spot you want, and you don't have to listen to constant "there's no space!"

A bigger town with optional terrains would also be great! As well as optional preset plots. Like, you go to Tom Nook and pay 20k or so to have him put empty plots up for new villagers so they automatically move into them, but if you don't have any set up they do the usual randomly-move-in-wherever routine.

- I want Blathers to blather, too!
- KK Slider to wear some clothes. It looks creepy when he walks into the cafe naked.
- More storage space, please. It's crazy that a game based on collecting has so few storage slots.

No more grass wear. This makes the town look ugly.
Balloons have regular furniture in them like WW, but on rare occasions have the balloon furniture in them.
Send mail to other towns when you are not in that town.
Either have a pre-determined plots for new villagers (like WW) or when a new villager is going to move in the Mayor gets to pick where they go.
Have random animals (one's that don't already live in your town) show up at Club LOL every day. Club LOL is rather boring the way it is now.
I would like to send letters/gifts to Townies (would love to give Blathers some fossils).
More storage. There are just so many cool things that I want, but you have to leave room to store turnips.
That's all I've got for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with several more things.

DLC villagers would be way awesome!
Either some old ones from the GameCube AC that didn't make it to NL, or even brand new villagers.

I would like bigger town maps
Able too swim in rivers
No Duping
Being able too put PwP anywhere in town and close to others

-No grass wear.
-More villagers per town. And villagers must ask to move in.
-More shops and places to go.
-The ability to customize clothes you buy (change colors)
-More interactive PWPs
-More than one town per cartridge (even though it would require a huge amount of space and won't happen)

Back