WHAT?

started this year. last year, i played the B flat base clarinet. i have also played the normal one. i hope to play each kind of clrinet, but my band teacher wont buy an alto

:(

THEBOBINATOR said:
started this year. last year, i played the B flat base clarinet. i have also played the normal one. i hope to play each kind of clrinet, but my band teacher wont buy an alto

:(
I have played classical guitar for 5 years, and flamenco for 2 years.

I used to play the cornet (kind of like a small and compacted trumpet). I quit when I found out I'd have to get up uber-early for band practice. I play piano a bit, since I have huge hands, it is pretty easy.

[quote="] Im pretty good. I had people cheer for me a few times before. [/quote]
That's really nice. Do you play at concerts? Because I've had quite a few concerts and TONS of Family Concerts. And plus, I'll be in the Shubert Club Guitar Competition.... first prize... $2000....

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Im pretty good. I had people cheer for me a few times before.
That's really nice. Do you play at concerts? Because I've had quite a few concerts and TONS of Family Concerts. And plus, I'll be in the Shubert Club Guitar Competition.... first prize... $2000.... [/quote]
Does it go on TV?

[quote="] No, but I have played in a talent show. People liked me.

:) [/quote]
How many people were there? A lot?

BULERIAS said:

:)
How many people were there? A lot? [/quote]
About 100. It raised my stage-fright. I was a little sweaty.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:

How many people were there? A lot? [/quote]
About 100. It raised my stage-fright. I was a little sweaty. [/quote]
Maximum I played for was about 700.... no stage fright for me. You have to learn over time to get over it.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:

Maximum I played for was about 700.... no stage fright for me. You have to learn over time to get over it. [/quote]
I seem to get over it in like 2 minutes. Good for me. Ive heard stage-fright is the reason people act/perform so well on stage.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:

Maximum I played for was about 700.... no stage fright for me. You have to learn over time to get over it. [/quote]
I seem to get over it in like 2 minutes. Good for me. Ive heard stage-fright is the reason people act/perform so well on stage. [/quote]
I've heard that too, but I'm not a shabby player, not to brag or anything, and I don't have real stage-fright.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:

About 100. It raised my stage-fright. I was a little sweaty.
I seem to get over it in like 2 minutes. Good for me. Ive heard stage-fright is the reason people act/perform so well on stage. [/quote]
I've heard that too, but I'm not a shabby player, not to brag or anything, and I don't have real stage-fright. [/quote]
No wonder I played so well....

Bulerias says - Grammer check

Back