• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg can you like reply??? i sent from the correct email since i checked my settings noooooow reply pls

I'm honestly wondering why people buy adopts and just not create their own.
I think it might be cuz some people have trouble creating OC's due to their lack of artistic skill or something? Prob the same reason as to why people use ****ty dress-up game things to make OC's too, but I dunno, I don't get it either. Don't think I'll ever understand why someone would make an OC they just get art of.

I forgot my glasses -.- that a 3 time that happens to me
And I hurt my finger with a pin -.-

Eso pasa por que querian que yo advansara -.-

I have no idea what you're talkig about, pero buena suerte!

Nothing is bothering me at the moment, which is VERY rare! *celebrates*

gracias.. y mi 3ds ><

congrats bro i just wish nintendo would stop encrypting certain thing. bruh.

so i dressed for the hot weather, y'know shorts and a non black shirt and **** to go out and hit up some pokestops with my sibs and it suddenly starts raining really really heavily, yay.

nintendo hasnt emailed me the confirmation to link my old nnid to my new 3ds bc i irresponsibly broke it in half

iTS BEEN aN ENTIrE 20 HOURS!!!!!!!111!

nV4u0pj.jpg

Was out all day with friends and it's been hot and sunny and I got a migraine as soon as we sat down for dinner, like I couldn't see anything at all so I had to come home on the loudest underground ever and now I'm just in bed and my head is aching.

caught some good Pokemon though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back