• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed my college textbook didn't get here on time. I had a long day and I waited, staring at the progress bar saying that it would arrive here by 8 PM. It never did. I had it planned out that I was going to look at the book today and do the quiz tomorrow. Now the book might not even be here until the end of tomorrow.

my professor expects us to read 120+ pages per week for only one class??? that's not happening lol.

i accidentally put too much hot sauce in my ramen & now I've lost my appetite :(

you're really, really annoying

not directed to anyone here orz

Last edited:
my professor expects us to read 120+ pages per week for only one class??? that's not happening lol.

This is ridiculous. I had a teacher like this last semester, do they really think we only spend our free time working on their class? Ugh. It's impossible to do, especially when you think I had 7 different classes... I hate those teachers lol

This is ridiculous. I had a teacher like this last semester, do they really think we only spend our free time working on their class? Ugh. It's impossible to do, especially when you think I had 7 different classes... I hate those teachers lol

Right? It's honestly the worst. He wrote in the syllabus that we need to keep up on our readings while they're still "light" instead of putting it off and reading before the exams. Like???? How is 100+ pages per week a light work load?? That's a crazy amount of reading, especially with several other classes that assign a ton of readings too. Ughhhh college lol.

Last edited:
ugh wtf my language arts teacher is so weird & annoying; seventh grade is literally the worst school year I've had so far

My turt is gone, and now I can't stop looking at animals online...

Also kind of miffed about talking to my sister about shopping somewhere out of town and she said "Oh I would totally drive us there!" when for my birthday I wanted to go to the zoo in that same town and she said "I don't feel comfortable driving out there at all." like I guess you can only go there when it's for you huh... thanks for ruining my birthday.

I'm very confused right now because I just found out that someone is spreading false lies about me to a friend of mine.

People smoking in public areas being completely ignorant as to what their doing to themselves, everybody around them and the world itself. Ugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back