• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I don’t know, looking through social media makes me feel sad sometimes. Everyone looks so happy, pretty, and well-liked and I’m sitting here like a huge nerd with the weird hair and facial expressions. It makes me wish for the things I don’t have.

awe no :(. your feelings are perfectly valid and if you need someone to talk to, i’m all ears🧡. i hope you feel better soon!

:( that’s so frustrating omg. i’m sorry that happened; the switches + switch lites can really be hella faulty at times which just,, isn’t sexy. but i hope you’re able to get it fixed soon and that it won’t be too costly! c’:

Thank you so much 😊. I really appreciate it. Awww your cat is so adorable and gorgeous. ^.^ Kitties are really the best 😊.

Actual words out of my male co-worker's mouth tonight: "It must have been a lot harder to learn how to drive a truck since you're a woman". And he was dead serious. I told him it makes no difference and he went on & on about how it's harder for women to learn machinery. I just got back in my truck and drove away as fast as possible lol. My work is 75% middle aged men so I stick out like a sore thumb.

Also side note I'm not out as non-binary at work so I have to deal with everyone viewing me as a lesbian. Even that is too much to accept for some people.

Actual words out of my male co-worker's mouth tonight: "It must have been a lot harder to learn how to drive a truck since you're a woman". And he was dead serious. I told him it makes no difference and he went on & on about how it's harder for women to learn machinery. I just got back in my truck and drove away as fast as possible lol. My work is 75% middle aged men so I stick out like a sore thumb.

Also side note I'm not out as non-binary at work so I have to deal with everyone viewing me as a lesbian. Even that is too much to accept for some people.

I’m so sorry that you have to deal with that. :( Hang in there. You got more guts than me; even though I would need the money, I would’ve quit on the spot or cried. :/ That really bothers me.

Reactions: oak
i’ve only been awake for an hour and my mom has already managed to make me feel like ****. cool 🤠

Gweneth Paltrow made a crotch scented candle?
That's nothing compared to the Jade egg she literally tried to sell for almost $70 that was for.....ummm....nvm

iiluminaughtii made a really good video about Gweneth Paltrow and her company "Goop"

-

Anyways, I'm really bothered that I get burned out every week to the point where I don't have the energy to do anything on the weekends. I forgot 2 zoom meetings this week because of how cluttered and busy I have been with everything and it's super annoying...

I just stepped in dog **** at my Grandma’s and I’m not even allowed to be mad because the dog died

it's important for one to recognise their own faults, i recognise mine almost daily so it's amazing to me people can go years without recognising really glaring ones they have

Back