• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's currently on your content plate?

I forgot to mention two more games and some other media.

Other games:
1. Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga
2. Code Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Books:
1. Speak, Okinawa by Elizabeth Miki Brins
2. The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizaki
3. Revelation Spave by Alistair Reynolds

Anime:
1. Sakura Quest
2. Samurai Champloo
3. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
4. Kaguya-sama Love is War Ultra Romantic

Manga:
1. Silver Spoon
2. My Love Story!!

Let’s just say I’ll be busy for a while.

Kind of sad I have a post from two months ago here and not too much progress haha. I'll just remark on what has changed.

TV show:
-Picked up the Circle (US) again.

Books:
-I got some good progress into 12 Sai during the recent holidays and have been maintaining it to an extent. I joined this extensive reading competition for Japanese (and other languages) for the first half of the month and that has been pushing me
-Have been enjoying a book about survival tips for people with neurodevelopmental delays (adhd is included which I have)

started american horror story today, i wanna watch as much as i can of that before i go back to uni next week
i also wanna finish reading chamber of secrets this week, and then watch the 1st and 2nd hp movies after that
that's it really, i'm not playing anything atm except for pocket camp and i don't really have any goals for that

Books:
  • I'm working on an entrepreneur book on audible.
    • I have exactly 103 more titles on my audible wishlist 😂 It's going to take me a while. All non-fiction though. I prefer non-fiction.
  • Also working through some Portuguese chapter books as well as a textbook. (Yes this is entertaining to me).
Anime:
  • Finish Rurouni Kenshin
  • Plastic Memories
  • Dragonball Super
  • Tonari no Totoro
  • + 36 friends/family recommendations. But the aforementioned 4 are next on my list.
Series:
  • Patiently waiting for Squid Game Season 2
  • Patiently waiting for Alice in Borderland 2
  • I'm loving the Sims 4 Not So Berry series by Kelsey on Youtube
  • Whatever else my favorite Youtubers post
Games:
  • Animal Crossing is just always an ongoing game for me
  • Finish Luigi's Mansion- Both 3DS and Switch Versions
  • Finish the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) & Wind Waker (Wii U).
  • Finish re-play through of Super Mario Sunshine & Super Mario Galaxy.
  • I was thinking about buying Kirby and the Forgotten Land.. anyone played it? Is it worth it?

Way too much, honestly. There's no way I could list everything on my watch/read/playlists so I'll just list my highest priorities.

Books:
- Finish reading the entire Wheel of Time series. I'm just over halfway through book one and there are fifteen books in total, so this is going to take me a while.
- Read every book on my bookshelf. This is hard because I keep finding new books to buy, but I still want to read the old ones too.

Anime:
- Finish watching Attack on Titan (currently airing).
- Finish watching GeGeGe no Kitaro.
- Watch Moriarty the Patriot.

TV:
- Finish watching The Legend of Vox Machina season 1.
- Finish watching Disenchantment season 4.
- Finish watching Altered Carbon. Almost done with this one. Only one more episode to go.

Movies:
- Watch Violet Evergarden: The Movie.
- Watch Colette.

Games:
- Finish Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I still need to obtain my final badge in my main town and finish designing and decorating my second town.
- Play Animal Crossing: Wild World or replay Animal Crossing: GameCube.
- Finish any Final Fantasy game. I keep starting them but I've never managed to complete one because life always gets in the way.
Moriarty the Patriot was amazing!

Also recommend the manga since it has some stuff the anime doesn’t..also the anime has stuff the manga doesn’t, if that makes since…so far anyway…1-9 have been released in English out of 15.

TV Shows:
- Currently I'm hate-watching Conversations With Friends, because I kind of love how annoying and messy all the characters are, and it somehow relaxes me and helps me sleep?? weird lol
- Taskmaster is currently airing every Thursday, so I've been keeping up with it!
- Inside No. 9 is also currently airing

Anime:
- I'm onto episode 31 of Nana right now and loving it, the fashion is just amazing and it's really well-written 🥰
- I'm also watching the 2nd season of Yaku nara Mug Cup mo, which is just a cute, relaxing short slice of life anime

Video Games:
- I started Pokemon: Legends Arceus recently
- I'm still replaying Pokemon Black, I beat the Elite 4 and now I'm just exploring the post-game
- and ofc I'm still playing ACNL every two days so my villagers don't move out and my town stays pretty

Moriarty the Patriot was amazing!

Also recommend the manga since it has some stuff the anime doesn’t..also the anime has stuff the manga doesn’t, if that makes since…so far anyway…1-9 have been released in English out of 15.
I've finally started watching it. I just finished episode 7 today and I'm loving it!

Re finish Pokemon Y and Persona 4
Return to LL because man its been a while and ofc I kinda want to try champions that I missed out. Last time I played was somewhere in 2020.

There are a few things XD And since work likes telling my rota way late, it's hard to motivate myself to get some of the stuff done, or at least make a plan.

Books:

- Been meaning to finished reading a book called 'Scythe' by Neal Shusterman. Really amazing book so far. I am a lil half way, been trying to read one chapter before work.

After this, I have book with two sequels that I wanna read, I read them ages ago but hardly rememebr a thing. Knife/Rebel/Arrow by R. J Anderson

DVDs:

- So I've been organising and getting rid of some dvds I own and there are some I haven't watched, so at some point I need to sit down and watch them, to see if I wanna keep them or not. About 15 or so, some I have watched but need a refresher to see how much I like them or not.

Anime:
So there's a nice list I have on my anime list that I need to watch and all, but here's some I wanna really sit down and finish, because I have this thing where I start it and suddenly stop, either by distraction or I don't want it to finish:

- Baccano

- Black Lagoon

- Yuri Camp

- Anime film: The Empire of Courpses

Other Shows:

- Invader Zim

- Daria (with this one, I remember being on a roll watching it all, but I stopped and was hoping to find them on dvd but no luck really)

I also have Supernatural Season 15 / Fear the walking dead and the walking dead to finish but they're very low on my list to finish because all my energy has been drained by these shows.
There are other shows I want to get into but not really focused on any new ones right now.

Games:

- Animal Crossing, I've been on and off the game for a while, work made me too tired to rememebr to go on it; but also I'm at that stage where I'm trying to make some new layouts and changes, feeling stuck and also don't have all the items yet to give me ideas on what my layout could be with all the items necessary.

- Pokemon Games, I have nearly all of them, and I've been getting slightly motivated to play some at certain times, none are completed and I just hope I can sit down and play properly. Like mainly the older versions, I remember trying to soft reset my starter in Platnium.

I am also trying to do artsy/photography and creative writing (currently doing a flash fiction competition) as well.
Apologises for this being so long~

Books
  • Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
  • The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments by Meik Wiking
  • Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Everyday
  • It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
Anime
  • Yugioh (original series)
  • Pokemon Black and White
Other Shows
  • The Good Place
  • Dexter (re-watching entire series)
  • Supernatural
Videogames
  • Stardew Valley
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Animal Crossing New Horizons
  • The Sims 4

Yeah I've got way too much going on in terms of content, I just have a hard time focusing on one thing so I jump around different things all the time. Like I'm reading 3 of the books I listed at once.

Back