Votes: 25 49.0%
  • oblivia's weird green babies

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • gulliver blended up

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • something else

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters
I voted for space and time, but I think it's that and probably some liquid soap and some space whale tears in the mix 🤔

I voted for Oblivias weird green babies and Gulliver blended up, but I also think it might be space whale farts. Perhaps its a mixture of all three

Definitely just the Andromeda galaxy. Just, all of it. You have no idea what it took to get the cork in there, and I recommend not opening it unless you have at least 80,000 light years of free space in all directions.

Definitely just the Andromeda galaxy. Just, all of it. You have no idea what it took to get the cork in there, and I recommend not opening it unless you have at least 80,000 light years of free space in all directions.
me as soon as i read this:

How-to-Open-Champagne-jpg.png

My feelings are that it's filled with space, time, stardust, and the losing collectibles/backdrops from The Wishing Star.

Its probably filled with the milk of a rare Space Cow... or the essence of Space and Time itself. Either way, drinking it is equivalent to McDonald's Sprite.

You know the Community Salad thread? The Andromeda Potion's made of the ingredients for the titular salad, compressed via unknown means, and finally tossed into a blender with some Coca Cola. And all of the stars in the constellation Andromeda.

Back