• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

***Whats the best PWP?***

I really like the flower arch, the picnic basket, the lighthouse...ahhh there's just too many to name. Sadly, the ones I love the most haven't even been suggested by my villagers. :c

I love anything that lights up. So the illuminated heart, the windmill, the streetlights, and the lighthouse. I love my town at night, because all these pwp's look really pretty and romantic.

But I don't like the stadium light. It's ugly to me. I can see how it would work in a different town, but it's not appealing to me at all.

My favorite PWPs would be the picnic blanket and the log bench. They're both cute additions to add to a town, although I won't be using the picnic blanket in my horror town, for obvious reasons. Unless I can fit it in somewhere.
I love how to log bench changes depending on the seasons, so in Winter it looks pretty with the snow covering it.

hhmmmm... It's a toss for me between the picnic blanket, lighthouse, and windmill. I also like the bus stop but don't really have anywhere to put it. I have a lot of favorites okay?

My favorite is the outdoor chair and the wooden bench. The outdoor chair is along the cliff and has trees along it. It's a nice place to hide from the villagers and chill. The wooden bench I saw in a dream and loved that it was a white. I thought it was going to be an ugly brown.

Others are the lighthouse,windmill and the picnic blanket. Wish a villager would sit on it. I did have one ask if I called the picnic blanket. If so could she sit with me. Never happened.

My favorite is the outdoor chair and the wooden bench. The outdoor chair is along the cliff and has trees along it. It's a nice place to hide from the villagers and chill. The wooden bench I saw in a dream and loved that it was a white. I thought it was going to be an ugly brown.

I love the outdoor chair too! Looks especially nice next to picnic area! :D

Last edited:
Flower arch, wisteria trellis, and statue fountain!

I really love the Illuminated Heart. I think it looks the prettiest when it's cloudy or rainy and it is past 6pm but it isn't completely dark yet. It's just gorgeous.

i really love the geyser, wisteria trellis and cube sculpture! favorite bench is wood bench, even though i also really really love the pile of pipes as a 'bench pwp'. i need a good spot for one in my town...

chair sculpture (IT'S SO CUTE BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT BOOT) and wisteria trellis. i'm hoping Frita will suggest the wisteria trellis soon x-x

I adore streetlamps.

They look great at path intersections and near bridges, they're inexpensive, and I just love lighted PWPs in general.

Back