• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the exclusive feature in the North American version?

I will guess it will be getting houses in addition to street pass, but if Nintendo gave Japan this ability, it would require a patch, right?

I don't think friend's houses will appear in the streetpass neighborhood; I think the houses of the random people we can pair up with on the island are going to appear there to compensate for the sparsity of AC players outside of Asian countries. It's not a far-fetched idea; players we race against in MK7 appear in our streetpass plazas.

I think... our Town Tree... will morph into a dragon... on holidays. Yes.... that is what I think.

I'm also thinking being able to get houses online instead of Streetpass. Either that or voice chat.

I don't think friend's houses will appear in the streetpass neighborhood; I think the houses of the random people we can pair up with on the island are going to appear there to compensate for the sparsity of AC players outside of Asian countries. It's not a far-fetched idea; players we race against in MK7 appear in our streetpass plazas.

That's a great idea. Hope they do it!

It's probs like MK7 where random people show up in streetpass palza or w/e

I'm going to say something to do with the island, dream mansion or streetpass plaza (something to do with online play essentially)

I'm going to go ahead and say it might be nice if they supply you with a few streetpass houses a week via internet, or put houses from your dream in the plaza.

Yeah..,. if you get caught without than you are in trouble!

Sorry but I think I'll save up my money and get a real ticket to a convention when I can.
Maybe I'll make my boyfriend take me with him to a convention when he comes to visit me.

What's the NA exclusive feature?

Obviously it's guns.

Hopefully it's the whole online friends thing to make up for the lack of streetpasses.

I can't think of anything other than Spotpass model homes.
If not, then my model house area will be completely barren. I feel like the only person in Martin County with a 3DS.
Upside to that is that games are never sold out :D

I'm kinda thinking the same as others with the online involved with the houses street passed. Wouldn't it be considered spotpass then though ?

I know I'm not the only person with a 3DS in Pennsylvania but yet...... Streetpasses are few and far between.
Hopefully I won't be the only one getting AC:NL in my general area.
I'd feel so alone if I was 1 of 20 people or less.

We should set-up a place for AC:NL dream world codes, 3DS codes, etc to be shared between all players!

I'm trying to come up with other ideas other than the Model House one... I'm thinking maybe an invite system? You can invite one of your best friends to join your town and they get a little popup notification where it says accept or deny and transports them to the train where they travel to your town. idk, the model house thing seems like the best idea.

So we're actually getting something for this wait? I hope it is something substantial and not just a collection of objects (well there is one collection of objects that would make it worth it for me personally, but...).

I can't speculate over what it is... I'm terrible at that kind of stuff. xD

What's the NA exclusive feature?

Obviously it's guns.

LOL. Or let me guess, it's removing the option for male players to wear skirts. xD

Back