• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the limit of villagers asking for pwp?

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
I'm doing the pwp trick and Tipper asked for something, is there a limit on how many villagers can ask for a new pwp per day?

Last edited:
I think I've had more than one in a day though. First Hazel asked for a windmill and then Julian for a totem pole. I felt very grateful that day :)

Oh okay, thanks everyone.

From my personal experience with doing the trick, I only got two requested in one day. I was disappointed and frustrated even with 2. I wanted more than that o:
It's really tiring doing the trick, I'd rather not do it anymore since I'm full of PWP's

XD Your avatar keeps kicking me DX

Hah xD I don't mean too xD

I've also had 2 requests in 1 day, but it was either side of midnight. ~ I think you can only get 1 request from midnight to midnight, instead of 6am-6am as previously thought.

I've only ever gotten one, no matter how much I work for it. lol I wish we could get more!

Midnight doesn't count as a brand new day. .-.

Yes it does for very few things. Consult Leilani for the most obvious, Island tours change at midnight. Some plaza events also stop at midnight so you can still place and remove PWP after midnight once the event ends. ~ Autumn Moon done this even!
So I believe this is the reason for people, including myself getting 2 pwp suggests within 1 AC day (6am-6am).

Back