• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what's your current town flag?

Soshi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
October Birthstone (Opal)
i'm using this espeon one <3

dec741bbf2808017b146f41ecc35a33d.jpg

I designed it. It's the pendant from Laputa: Island In The Sky as that was my inspiration to name my town.

ooh nice.

Idk some Vietnam-ish flag with a green border. I just drew something Asian/African inspired stuff to have something and get approval. I kinda like it cause it fits my town theme.

yall gonna hate me for this but
11.png
11192668_986446614708867_1151129882_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have this pic of Isabelle:

modal-designs-carousel-01.png

Since she does all the hard work in my town, it's only fair.

Mine's a purple and yellow freehand interpretation of "the Glyph of the Open Road".

My whole town is geek paradise, so why not my flag as well?

Mine is a pretty scrumpy pixelated drawing of Cthulhu I made in like two minutes. Even worse, my villagers are almost all wearing it as a shirt.

Last edited:
Mine just has my initials and some random stuff on it. Nothing special really.

Mine is this Marshal picture (i used thulinma to make)
image.jpg

In my first town it's some brown lines and a red heart.
In my second town it's the Estonian flag because I honestly had no idea what to make.

Still have the default flag. I had old flag designs for my old towns (which mostly look like a windmill and an arch combined), but I don't like these flags look. I'm too lazy to make a new one, maybe someday.

Im using a pixel Leafeon selfmade design. I changed the green colours to a red palette to match it with my town name Ivyfire

Oddly, I finished my side town's flag first than even deciding on one for my main.
xuBhz8R.png

Side town's Applesap, spent like 4hrs trying to get everything to look right and porportionate, testing shades n what not im still kind of not happy with it, wished i did a bit more shading for some dumb reason

Then there's my main town, Reno, and let me just tell you it's had a uneven argyle thing going on with the middle blank for something for over a year now and when i tried to make one like the above i got it this far:

HP7rrQD.png

and have n o idea how to implement peaches so until then, i'm not bothering with it.

For Lumatown, it's some random flag I made. It has the town's name on it, but that's all I remember cuz it's been a while since I last played in Lumatown.

In Pearlsey, it's the rose flag pattern that you have at the start of the game. Once I unlock the QR code machine, I'll probably get a design from a QR code and use it as the town flag.

Back