• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favorite holiday/event?

Just like in real life, my favorite holiday is Halloween! I also really like April Fool's. I love the villager interactions! I love dressing up for Halloween too and seeing Jack. The more celebrations and chances to be spooky on Halloween (irl and in games) the better!

Some of the smaller holidays are forgettable, but I loved valentine's day and april fools. They both had their own special gimmick that made them so memorable.

Halloween and Toy Day were also great and the days leading up to it really hyped me up. It's something that's very lacking when I played it during NH because the villager's don't acknowledge it to the day of. It just feels like a missed opportunity to not have them be excited and hype it up.

It was very weird during launch year where they held the holiday hostage. So it wasn't even acknowledged in any way until the day of. I really hope the next game goes back to its roots of a slice of life sim. Keep the decorating aspect sure, but don't sacrifice everything for it.

Honestly I really like the harvest festival due to the fact it brings unique gameplay, a lot of unique items that are cool to keep for decoration ect (like butter) and Franklin is always quite funny to me.

Not gonna lie, my birthday.

I like how a villager will come to surprise you and bring you to their house, only to be surprised by more villagers. After which, you smack the ever living daylights out of a piñata to get cupcakes (uh… hygiene issue?) and you can gift them to other villagers who give you more of the birthday set :3

I love Toy Day! The vibes of the holiday season irl are unmatched, and that’s no different in AC. Plus, I think they executed it really well in this game, since you have to pay attention to what villagers are saying so you’ll know what gifts they want.

Back