• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favorite K.K. Slider song?

lowaltitude

He's from somewhere
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Christmas Gold Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Candy
Blue Candy
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Orange (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Or alternatively: Which K.K. Slider song do you play in your main room?

I've recently come to love K.K. Ska, and every time I enter my house I turn the volume up because it's just so enjoyable :p The upbeat tempo and short length of the song hasn't started to annoy me yet (knock on wood), but I can't imagine any other song playing in my house anytime soon, hahah

I have Aloha K.K. playing in my main room! Also call me basic but Bubblegum K.K. sounds really cute & I love it's upbeat tune.

Stale Cupcakes all the way! :)

A solid choice, such a beautiful track ^.^

I have Aloha K.K. playing in my main room! Also call me basic but Bubblegum K.K. sounds really cute & I love it's upbeat tune.

No way, I've never actually heard Bubblegum K.K. before!! I really like it :blush: Aloha K.K. is a Classic, instant vacation mood :3

K.K. Dirge has always been my favorite, but unfortunately it doesn't fit the theme of my current houses.

My mayor plays Imperial K.K. in her main room. My alt plays King K.K. in his room.

There are so many good K.K. songs but Two Days Ago was a song I discovered in the last month and I love it to death! It is going to be playing in my main room for a long time!

I have to go with K.K. Ragtime. I hope this isn't cheating, but I think it sounds absolutely amazing when played on an actual piano! I especially love the way Tom Brier played it!

Okay honestly, what a banger. Those guys are having the time of their lives & frankly so am I when I hear that song being covered with such jazz :cool:

There are so many good K.K. songs but Two Days Ago was a song I discovered in the last month and I love it to death! It is going to be playing in my main room for a long time!

It really has something unique about it! I can't quite place it but it is so good!!

It is difficult to come up with a true favorite because there are so many great K.K. songs. Mr. K.K. is really nice however, and I have it playing in my main room in Gamecube. Marine Song 2001 is also really good.

Usually my preferences when it comes to songs, villagers, etc. are pink and neon and hyper but Steep Hill and Stale Cupcakes are honestly my favourite songs. They’re such sad and soft, yet calm and pretty songs that you can fall asleep to. Sometimes I like playing along to them on instruments in the Mayor’s house, The piano only makes them that much nicer. :)

There's so many good K.K. songs! Right now K.K. Folk is playing in my acnl main room, but there are so many good songs it's hard to choose just one.

I'm partial to K.K. Rockabilly because that was the first K.K. song I ever heard, and it played in my house in Wild World for YEARS.

But I also like Forest Life, Marine Song 2001, and Agent K.K.

marine song 2001 will always be my favorite ever since i first started playing the game :)

One of my favorite K.K. Slider songs is Space K.K., I had that song playing all the
time back then in my house since I find it so cool sounding. Another song I enjoy
is Bubblegum K.K., especially the one version from Super Smash Bros. for WiiU
sounds pretty nice.

I also really like Hypno K.K. because of how kinda creepy it sounds, as well as
Forest Life because it's a lovely song.

DJ K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Metal
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Rock
K.K. Technopop

I go back and forth between these ones in my house. If I had to pick one, I'd probably say DJ K.K. is my favorite but they're all good.

Last edited:
I'm loving all the K.K. Slider love in this chili's

I found the Best video which, coincidentally, uses K.K. Ska & imo that makes it 100 times better:

Back