Mario Whats your favorite Mario Party game?

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Balloon
Pink Balloon
Famous Mushroom
Tortimer
I grew up with my friends house playing mario party 2 and 3 and they were so much fun to play together on N64. Ive got a gamecube now and I wanna know what might be the best gamecube game too and Ive been out of playing the entire franchise for a long time. Whatd I miss?!

Ive been leaning on mario party 6 for day and night thing and mario party 7 for the huge minigame list. I might change my opinion who knows. Or mario party 5 for being the same of what we like. Or mario party 4 for being so close to 3

*Thanks mystery mod for moving my post to a better place

Last edited:
Mario Party 4 was a classic, but my favorite is Mario Party 5. I loved playing as Koopa Kid. I wish he was playable on more games.

the first mario party game! only because that was the only one i've played and i remember really enjoying it.

My favorites have always been 6 and 7, and with Jamboree coming out soon, that may be my new favorite who knows?

i havent heard of jamboree, ill look that up

Post automatically merged:

My favorites have always been 6 and 7, and with Jamboree coming out soon, that may be my new favorite who knows?
Oh, woow! Jamboree looks awesome! Idk why I skipped the other 2 mario party's on switch. Maybe Ill get the one with the old call backs too. I want this!

I think my favorite is mario party 2, since I played it with my friends at their house are very fond memories too, and its themeing. I love the land boards of each place and the ones they chose to make like pirate land. Somebody I keep seeing around the forum loves the pirate mario and I found out it was from MP2. I really like the way the board mechanics play off of each land theme and the dress up is a really nice touch. Those little things make the game plain fun to be with as well as play. Being at my friends house in the dark living room on N64 was the best. I always had a blast.

Jamboree looks like the board themes are coming back strong too
Post automatically merged:

I think on gamecube, MP4 and 6 are the one I would choose. MP4 has good N64 style onto the new gen and MP6 has the night and day thing And many people seem to call it the best one there is of all, Ive never played it yet seems worth getting.

Last edited:
While I personally believe that 2 is the pinnacle of the series so far, I still can't help but love 1 for carrying the most nostalgia for me ⭐

Superstars was sooooo close to being my fave but Nintendo never really supported it with bonus content after it was released, then they reveal Super Jamboree and it's like... How dare you add the retro maps that should've been in Superstars lmao DX

While I personally believe that 2 is the pinnacle of the series so far, I still can't help but love 1 for carrying the most nostalgia for me ⭐

Superstars was sooooo close to being my fave but Nintendo never really supported it with bonus content after it was released, then they reveal Super Jamboree and it's like... How dare you add the retro maps that should've been in Superstars lmao DX
I saw that with the maps. Yeah dude. And theyve only brought two of the maps, Wheres the rest! I think the animations of the characters is a little weird, I think Ill jump in and buy the game anyways soon.

I just got Mario Party DS which i think is the last hudson developed MP. I was playing it today and it grabbed me in

Probably 5 and 6, they're the ones I played the most growing up and have a lot of fond memories playing them with family and friends. Do also love the original game and has a special place in my heart for been the first one that got me into the series but overall prefer the range of games in the later ones.

I think 7 is my favourite. I really love the mini game variety, board gimmicks, character roster and music. I'm not sure why but the cruise ship theme fits GameCube graphics extra well in my opinion?

Mario Party DS is really up there too. I have really fond memories of it, I maxed out the party points and played it a crazy amount before school every morning.

Probably 5 and 6, they're the ones I played the most growing up and have a lot of fond memories playing them with family and friends. Do also love the original game and has a special place in my heart for been the first one that got me into the series but overall prefer the range of games in the later ones.
That sounds awesome, mario party is so much fun together even if your frown turns into a bigger frown cause of cheating computers or friends. U make me wanna give MP5 a chance i think Ill get that too.

I think Mario Party 3 was my favorite! It has so many great boards and fun minigames. 7 was the one I played the most though! lot of late nights playing mario party with my friends. So glad we are returning back to the old formula for newer mario parties!

Back