What’s your favorite vegetable?

Broccoli, corn, cucumber are all strong contenders. I've been thinking about little cucumber sandwiches lately

funnily enough i really like mushrooms
other veggies would be zucchini, potatoes, all the chinese greens (snow pea leaves are my absolute favourites!!!!)

I absolutely love spinach, asparagus, cucumbers, baby corn, and squash. Carrots and broccoli are nice too.

My ultimate favorite though is artichoke. I only wish I knew how to cook it properly :(Until I learn, I must get my fix from spinach artichoke dip and artichoke pizza.

Edit because I forgot eggplant, potatoes, and bok choy. They still don't compare to my beloved artichoke....though they do come close.

I love most of the vegetables that I've tried, so I can't narrow it down to just one favourite. But my favourites are potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, peas, corn and red onion! There are plenty of other veggies I like as well, though!

My mom sometimes sprinkles parmesan cheese on asparagus and roasts it in the oven, and it is actually heavenly... she doesn't make it as often as she used to since my dad doesn't like cheese, but I think about it often. 🤤

The only veggies I've tried so far that I'm not a fan of are zucchini, celery and eggplant. I like the taste of zucchini, but I ate so much of it growing up that I'm still sick of it to this day LOL. I like the taste of celery as well, but I can only eat it if it's cooked since the stringy bits are... not it. And I'm not sure if it's just because of how the eggplant was prepared (oven-roasted and it got a little burnt), but I didn't like the taste at all. I'm open to trying it again, though!

Probably Onion.

Cabbage, Broccoli, peppers, potatoes, mushrooms, snow peas, onion, yellow squash.

I do like others, but they aren't considered favorites.

Turnips. But for eating, I don't know, most vegetables? I love so many vegetables. I'm just going to say carrots I think.

there’s too many veggies I like that it’s kinda hard to narrow down on a favorite, but just to name a few I do love all leafy greens, broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, potatoes, asparagus, and sweet potatoes.

Broccoli and mushrooms are up there. Peas and corn are good, too. I do enjoy lots of vegetables now that I'm older and have got to experiment with them myself!

I love most vegetables but I just can’t force myself to eat brussel sprouts 🤢 I’m sure they can be nice but overboiled and made to eat at Christmas just put me off. Other veggies are so good, I love potatoes, onions, I know peppers and tomatoes are fruit but yum. Broccoli and asparagus are so good. I’m hungry now 😋

carrots and potatoes (if they count) are my faves and the ones i eat the most, find them tasty and versatile - can eat them with so many meals. other then those i also really enjoy mushrooms, courgettes and aubergines (eggplants) - think the last two are officially fruits but i always count them as a vegetable, they’re all great roasted together.

Back