• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favourite ac song?

Dizzy

Dizzy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
What is your favourite track in ac?

For me, it's stale cupcakes. My sister used to play it all the time c:

Harvest Festival in New Leaf.

If you mean KK songs then it's KK Love Song.

I've actually never done the harvest festival before somehow :/ KK love song is pretty good.

I've actually never done the harvest festival before somehow :/ KK love song is pretty good.

Oh really? I've never done the halloween event in new leaf myself lmao.

And yeah love song is pretty neat. I also like hearing the 8am and 8pm music.

Oh really? I've never done the halloween event in new leaf myself lmao.

And yeah love song is pretty neat. I also like hearing the 8am and 8pm music.

Actually, me neither.. I've played this game for years but I guess not very actively damn. Yeah, the night music is always good.

not even sure about overall, but k.k. synth is by far my favorite k.k. song and certainly my favorite new leaf song at minimum

As far as any music goes (in NL), I really like the 7pm raining or snowing tune, but I hate the regular 7pm music haha.

The early morning tunes, like 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7am tunes, reg, rain or snow are all nice.

For K.K. tracks, I like Metal, Cruisin and Rock. Like my actual music tastes.

The 10pm music is my favorite and I would have to say I love Toy Day's music, as it's quite cheery. For K.K's songs I like Two Days Ago, as it reminds me of some kind of an adventure in a fairy tale. At least to me it does. :)

For hourly tracks...
Mine is definitely 2am from Wild World and City Folk. The Smash remix of it is great as well!
I've also gotta throw some shoutouts to both 1pm and 5pm from Gamecube. 5pm has an amazing atmosphere and the cat meows in 1pm are incredibly cute and charming even if the song itself is pretty basic.

And as for K.K. music...
I used to love K.K. Cafe when I was younger, but that's changed. My favorite has to be either K.K. Love Song or K.K. Bossa now. I fell in love with K.K. Bossa after hearing it in the Animal Crossing movie!

I like all of the rainly music box time songs from NL (I think 7pm is my fave)
Go K.K. rider and Only me are my jams though~!

Last edited:
Mine is 9PM from Gamecube. It's very relaxing, and it brings back a lot of memories of my town. It also has the best snow version in my opinion.

For K.K. music, I really like K.K. Condor. I had it play a lot in my City Folk house.

WW/CF's main title theme for sure. It just brings back so many memories and signals the start of a nice long relax session.

I know my boyfriend's! Every time I invite him over to my town on Saturdays to listen to K.K., he suggests Two Days Ago. It was annoying at first, but I've grown kind of fond of it!

It's too hard for me to pick a favorite though... would it be too cliche to say the opening song to AC Population Growing? It's soooo nostaligic. Even if it's more of a jingle than an actual song.

Wild world's main theme, new leaf's 1pm and 1am are my favourites.

kk ragtime, cherry blossoms (?), steep hill, and forest life are all pretty nice ♡
im planning on putting cherry blossoms in a giant clam shell music box, i think its gonna sound nice w;;

I keep going back to K.K. Disco as my main song. Good beat. I like K.K. Rock and K.K. March quite a bit too, though.

Definitely K.K. Island! :D It is so nostalgic to me since I have been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube days. :)

My close second is most likely K.K. Fusion.

Back