• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favourite ac song?

For the hourly music, the night one is so nice

And for K.K I will always love Marine Song 2001

My favorite song has always been K.K. Dirge.

I think it's really cool that when my favorite villager, Grizzly, got a music player in his house, he was playing K.K. Dirge. We have the same taste!

For the hourly music, I don't have a favorite but I find the late night music very soothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorite song has always been K.K. Dirge.

I think it's really cool that when my favorite villager, Grizzly, got a music player in his house, he was playing K.K. Dirge. We have the same taste!

For the hourly music, I don't have a favorite but I find the late night music very soothing.

K.K. Love Song, always been, always will be

For KK songs, Stale Cupcakes, followed by My Place! For hourly songs, 1am! I'm a fan of pretty calm music when it comes to AC~

my top pick is the T&T Emporium song, it is such a bop and pumps me up for spending lots. for KK, my favorites would be I Love You and K.K. Technopop.

I always have KK Sonata playing in my fancy rooms. It's so sophisticated compared to the other KK songs and I love it. KK Condor is also a really catchy tune. My favorite background theme is GracieGrace's shop- it's so different from the other shops.

K.K. Synth and Only Me. I also really like the 11 PM music in New Leaf, even though it makes me sad some nights.

KK SWIIIIIING!!!!

but if we're talking favorite song out of like, every song in the soundtrack though then that's a bit tougher. i guess a tie between wild world's 12 AM + 2 AM and new leaf's 1 AM? i have a huge attachment to wild world(/ city folk?)'s soundtrack since it was my first animal crossing :B i hope the next soundtrack is just as good!

Back