• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your native fruit?

I have oranges. I don't care so much about fruit since I plant all of the different types of trees in my town. I actually don't care about perfect fruit, which is good, because perfect oranges look strange. :p

I've only played New Leaf. Peaches are my native and I wouldn't change it. I love having perfect peaches, they look like golden butts.

I have oranges and I'm fine with them. I do like perfect apples the best though, the sparkling dark red would look great in a town with lots of trees. I balance out my orange with the other fruit trees instead. Perfect oranges have a really odd shape.

I have Oranges... Visually they're quite appealing but in RL I absolutely detest oranges.... Yuck!

GameCube version I clearly remember having cherry trees.
I don't remember what I had in WW, I never had CF.
My first NL town was pears, my second town was apples, and while I was resetting to get a "perfect layout," I was hoping to get apples but I got peaches which are fine by me. :) I don't like oranges though because the perfect fruit looks really funny.

Wild world- peaches
New Leaf- Cherries
I have city folk but I hardly played it so I have no clue what the fruit is...

It seems like the pear is the most common town fruit in new leaf. I really wanted to get peaches as my town fruit since that was the first fruit I ever had in an animal crossing game.

But after seeing the perfect fruits, I really want apples. D:

Back