• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your opinion on the town sizes?

dnrg

AWESOMESAUCE ANIMAL CROSSING PLAYER
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you think they're too big? A little too small? Or just the right size?
I think it's a pretty good size. The map isn't too big, but it's more than WW.

I'm unhappy with the size

When you start out it's okay, but as 10+ villagers move in and you have Projects all over and other player homes and trees and bushes and stuff, it's horible

I think its perfect. Nice and cozy

I'm not going to go overboard with the community projects like I've seen in so many towns, that makes things cluttered

I'm thinking I'll probably put the buildings etc in the corners of my town... that will take up less room. I probably won't put too much in my town either...

I like the size myself. Yeah it's small, but that's how I want it. I don't want a lot of community projects up anyway, just the basics. :)

I'm happy with the size. Plenty of breathing room and community project space. Sometimes I felt like there was TOO much room in the old versions. Sometimes.

Mine feels really large since my bridge is inconveniently placed and I don't run through my town (don't want my grass dying too soon)

I'm happy with it. Even when things get crowded, I'm sure it will be fine.

I think the size is just fine now. I only hope it doesn't get to crowded when new villagers move in and I start putting in new buildings.

I really miss the gamecube sized villages. I never liked the acre scrolling in it, but I'd rather have that than tiny villages. Even with 10 villagers, my town feels really empty. :(

I guess it can also be a different size based on your river? I mean the town might seem smaller if you have a big old river in the middle of it.

while i think the town is a bit small, I'm glad it's like that.

I don't want to run around and damage the grass so I gotta walk everywhere. @.@

When I first saw my map, I instantly knew where all my main buildings would be placed and I was upset with all the extra room I would have, then I remembered five more villagers will be moving in.

Back