• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

when did you get NL?

I started about a year ago, my Fiance's nephew asked me to try out the game. I played it on his 3DS and I honestly though why not give it a go? Gave it a try and really enjoyed it :)

On March 15, 2014, I started the game but was not pleased with the way it was going so I reset the town of Cat Cove on March 21. I have enjoyed palying every minute of it these past four months. :)

End of July or mid August, I think, for my first game. I was going on a trip and wanted to buy a 3ds and animal crossing before leaving, so I did and haven't stopped playing since. I got my second game near the beginning of the summer.

I preordered from Amazon and with my shipping luck got it June 11th since the 9th (release day) was a Sunday.

Like... a little more than a week ago. (Was a late birthday present.)

Fun fact: I have already reset 3 times. >.>" I need to join a help group.

Back