• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When will you wifi??

Nami

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I was just thinking to myself.. hmm, I probably won't even wifi with anyone other than my boyfriend until I've got a few things done. I've pretty much formed a list even.. xD

I want..

Paths to be down
Unlocked Shampoodle
Unlocked Club LOL
Upgraded Nookling Junction
Designed some patterns
Upgraded house at least once
Decorate said house at least half-decently

I can't really explain it, but I just don't think I'll want to wifi with anyone in my town till I've got the above done. As for going to OTHER peoples town if they want me to, then I probably will, if I've got a fair amount of things done for the day.

How about you guys? Are there some of you who don't care and will be doing so asap? :)

(Sorry if this is a boring topic ;-; I'm fairly bored)

I probably will chose the path I want, figure how I'll lay it, and that's about it. Then, I'll be on wi-fi. :) Without neglecting my town, of course.

I'll probably wait many weeks before doing wifi with anyone, and if I do, it will be my sisters first. ;) I am rather picky about it, though - I want to unlock a lot of things and have my house almost fully upgraded before anyone comes. Perhaps I'll even decide to wifi with people from this site one day!^^

gee do people really think this far :p

i wifi whenever i want...

It depends, some people like to play games traditionally. I won't wait to visit other towns, and plus I already know I'll be visiting friends who are getting the game, which means getting items from them and advancing faster.

I will refuse to take money though. In CF I wifi'd with someone on the 2nd day I got the game and they gave me over 40 million bells, so I never got to experience the game properly :p

Last edited:
The day I get the game, well most likely the night I get the game, my town will be open for wifi. There is no point in waiting and plus we can trade fruit!

Ah fruit trading~ That would be a very good reason too. Maybe I'll have to make a couple of exceptions, hahah. ^^

I'll play around a little and wifi right away ^_^ especially for the above mentioned fruit trading :)

I don't plan to wifi with anyone until I've progressed a tad bit into the game and unlocked some of the larger things.

I will probably wifi as soon as I possibly can. I have a friend in real life to play with we really really want to play this game together now. Probably as soon as I get the island we will be wifi-ing a LOT.

Yeah, I won't be opening my town until I've spruced it up a little and added my own touch to it. Of course, I'll probably need to Wifi in the beginning to trade fruit and such.

I'm going to wifi with my real life friends for the fruits but I wont with other people on here until I get some projects and expansions done.

I'll probably wifi with my sister a lot, and not many others until I feel my town is ready and that I can trust said person who I'll be wifi-ing with... But I'll wifi a lot when it's all done.

i want to wifi probably the first day to trade fruit and just work on my visitor number so I can change my train station

i will do it as soon as possible to pillage fruit from other peoples towns!! i want all the different fruits right away!

I'm already trying to exchange lots of codes for Wi-Fi! :D I probably won't have my own town open too much in the very beginning, but I will go to any open gates of my registered friends to exchange fruit. Wi-Fi adds a whole new fun element to the game; I'll be utilizing it very early on and then throughout the game.

Back