• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When will you wifi??

I'm the same. I will want to have some progress done in my town before I wifi. After that I will most likely wifi for half the day from around 3pm to 9pm (EST).

Maybe a couple days in when I'm settled in my town I'll go online. I don't have a big plan or anything. I think it's cool to let other people in early so when they visit again they see how you're progressing.

I probably wont Wifi all that often. My shyness prevents me from wifi-ing with other people for more than a short time. On top of the fact that the time I'll have to wifi might not mesh with others'. >>;

I'll wifi as soon as possible with my BFF to trade fruit and stuff. But as far as wifi-ing with people on the internet goes, I'll probably wait till I laid down all my paths.

Back