when you travel to a hotel/airbnb/etc...

do you?

• I use pillows/blankets provided by the hotel/airbnb.

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I don't mind using their pillows, but I bring my own blanket.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind using their blanket, but I bring my own pillows.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I always bring my own pillows/blankets.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • other? (comment)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Fresh Balloon
Cool Balloon
Glam Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
...do you use the pillows/blankets provided to you? or do you bring your own pillows/blankets?

I personally always bring my own. I'm fine with sleeping on their sheet, but it feels weird using a blanket and pillow that I know many others have likely also used. also, since I'm autistic and have some sensory issues, it's more comforting for me to bring pillows and blankets that I'm familiar with. if I could bring my whole bed I probably would 😂

I always use the blankets and pillows provided at a hotel. The only reason why I bring my own pillows is because they like visiting hotels.

I strip the bed of everything (blankets and pillows) and I go find whatever couch is in the room, pile everything there, and sleep on that instead.

I've only stayed in a hotel once, and I chose not to bring my own pillows and blanket because it was only for a couple of days, and I wanted to bring (and have to carry) as little stuff as possible.

Guess who ended up regretting not bringing them LOL. The hotel's pillows and blanket were very comfy and clean, but I have trouble sleeping anywhere that isn't in my own bed, and sleeping without my own pillows and blanket was weird. The hotel's blanket was thin and wasn't as warm as mine. :C

It wasn't a big deal, but I'll definitely be bringing my stuff with me next time.

i didn't know people brought their own bedding to hotels and stuff, but i could see why. i love using hotels bedding, tho, their pillows are always so soft and everything is clean. and i dont have to wash it lmao

I bring my very own state-of-the-art flying rug (like the one from Aladdin) and sleep on that instead. :lemon:

(in actuality though I usually use what's provided, as long as it's clean)

I always bring my own blanket. I have a travel blanket that packs down to the size of a soda can. It’s a nice blanket, and though it was pricey, I don’t regret my purchase. I LOVE this blanket, and wouldn’t consider using any other for my travels.

I just use whatever they supply, which, if you think about it too hard, is really freaking gross... Aha....

But usually when I'm travelling, there's limited space in luggage so it's not like I'm gonna fit a blanket or pillow in there.

Completely depends on whether I had to fly or drive.

If I had to fly, I’m using whatever the hotel or AirBnB provides because it’s not worth transporting an entire pillow on a plane. If I had to drive, I’ll probably bring my own pillow in case the ones in the room are uncomfortable.

I don't like the idea of using hotel stuff but I also don't like to pack heavy when traveling so I don't think packing pillows and blankets are necessary.

I don't mind using the pillows and blankets provided! I do use my own pillows and blankets too simply because I use them in the car/plane and just bring them inside anyway :)

Back