• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where am I? Blog 1: Welcome to Zangolia

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Here I am, riding on the train, trying to keep away from the creepy red eyed cat. Why I do this? Because I think my mom doesn't want me to talk to a cat with red eyes. Why was I leaving? I already forgot. I just know this thing is freaking creepy, I mean come on, A TURTLE IS DRIVING A BUS, AND A CAT WITH RED EYES IS COMING OVER TO ME! I scoot farther away from the cat, who just decides to sit right next to me. "What the heck are you doing, kitty?" I smacked the cat, who obviously couldn't talk, or could have feelings, so, I just smacked him. And then he asks, "What's your name?" Like heck I would answer a blue and white cat who was like, in his 40's, could speak, and has red eyes, which isn't even logically possible. I answered "Ariel." Then, this freaky cat asks me more questions, such as, "Where are you heading?" "Are you moving?" He seemed to know everything. When the turtle talked, I lost it. I screamed, running off the bus. I expected to see normal people, but instead, I went even more mad.

I love it! That's so funny! I should've started my blog like this. Instead, I started my blog already in town.

Back