• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where Am I?: Blog Number 5, What Was That?

Rosie :)

Derp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Now, to go to the creepy Nookling brothers. I avoid everybody. I hide behind trees, and some buildings. I eventually made it to Main Street, where I find Bam, and Melba. I gulped, and sneaked into the Nookling's shop, where are you kidding me. I find Isabelle. Isabelle. Who did her creepy little doggy smile. And said, "Hello Mayor, have you paid your house off yet?" "No." "Oh well, that's too bad." "Yeah, it is." She quickly paid the Nookling's for something she hid from me. She hid it under her shawl, why was she being so secretive? She also seemed to be in a rush, how peculiar. Oh well. "Hey, Timmy, can I buy an axe and a shovel?" "I am sorry, but we are sold out of the AXE." "But I think there is one in the back, let me go get it!" Did Isabelle buy the axe? As mayor, I didn't think I would allow my secretary to cut down trees, when we only have like 18, due to the fact Bam has been trying to excersize. "Ladybruh, watch me excersize!" Or maybe, she just needed one? I was quickly snapped out of thought, when Timmy came in with a axe, and a shovel. "Here, this will be 250 Bells!" I handed him the bells. "Thank you." I grabbed the axe and shovel and headed out. I walk out of Main Street, and out into the town. I shake a tree, to get fruit, but something very weird happened. I was smitten with shock. A FREEZER FELL OUT OF THE TREE! AND IT WAS STILL COLD! I shrugged, and put the fruit into the freezer. Mine now, heh. Soon I started to fish. I fished, until something was caught on the hook. It was NOT a fish. It was something far worse. I could soon hear myself screaming. My villagers ran up to me, and they started to scream too. We all screamed. I then dropped my fishing pole. And ran away, with the little fish I caught, and the fruit I have gathered too. I soon started to cry. What WAS that? I soon started to wander off. What Was That?

Back