• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you play NL most?

Stargirl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
In bed at night or the morning, on the couch In the afternoon, in the car on family road trips, or at work?
Where will you be playing NL most?

I'm going to play in bed a lot, both at morning and at night. I'll also bring it in the car a lot, and to all my summer swim meets. :)

What about you guys?

I love 11pm music and my fianc? gets home around 9:30pm or so, sometimes 10pm, so I see myself playing..hmm... If I wake up early.. Then...

image.jpg
Everywhere too c: mostly by the window and on my couch

I'll probably play at home in the morning a lot. I do that as part of my daily routine for CF. With it being portable, I see myself playing it on my way to work too

well new leaf comes out just after my exams finish so most likely in the evening when i get home from school at my grans house and when i go home to my own house then too lol
but i have 45 minute train journey to school every morning and 45 minutes back so i might play then if im not self conscious about my friends judging me x)

I'll play in my bedroom whenever I get time. :3

I'll play as long as it doesn't interfere with the time I spend with my boyfriend.

I'll be playing it nearly everywhere I go, in between sleeping, eating, working and studying :p I've got some long car and plane trips coming up this summer so I'll make the most out of it then. I love how it's portable :D

Right in my bed so I don't even have to get up. I'll have my mini fridge and coffee maker within reach

Jk that's nasty. Probably a couch or my ridiculously comfortable dining room chairs. And in my bedroom too

The couch when I'm playing with my sister, bedroom chair playing by myself, dining room chair when I want to switch it up a bit. :p Might take it to the beach with me and tan on the island. Hehehe!

Seriously though, I have a brand new chair in my room, and I said I wanted it to make it more enjoyable to read, watch TV, lounge, etc. and that's true, but right now I can only think of it as my "Animal Crossing chair" to relax and enjoy NL in. ;) It's right by the window so I bet it'll be very soothing on rainy days. Cuppa, chocolate, NL. :rolleyes:

I'm going on a 3-4 week long road trip this fall, and I plan on playing everyday, so I'm trying to decide if I want to play in the car (might make me carsick) or wait and play at the hotels. I obviously wouldn't be able to connect with anyone until I got to the hotel.

I'll probably play most of the day for the first few weeks then I will tone it down and play for a few hours each day. I'll most likely play New Leaf on my futon, it's so comfy!

where will I play it?

On my 3DS!

I'll actually play it wherever I am! in bed, on my couch, sitting at the table, in the car, while waiting for my food, anywhere

Some threads are just... so unnecessary. :D

Where will I play it? Hm. When going to the toilet.

In bed or at the computer, lol. I don't think I'd want to play it outside just in case someone tries to snatch it. I'd keep it on for potential Streetpasses though.

Pretty much all the time but after the first month or so, I will start playing only in bed at night and early in the morning.

I will most likely be playing New Leaf while sitting in a comfy chair. I already know that the times I will play it most will be from 3pm EST to 9pm EST. Although whenever I have free time I will be playing it. :)

Anywhere it feels most comfortable, preferably my room or outside under a patio umbrella thing.

Probably mostly in my room and on the couch. And of course on road trips like when we drive to the next province over to visit family.

I also have a real-life friend who will be getting the game, so I'll probably play at her house too when we hang out.

If NL is as amazing as I'm expecting it to be, I'll most likely be playing it 24/7 #NoLife

So yeah, probably in bed on mornings, on the couch in the afternoon/evening and in bed once again during the night and early hours'

Back