• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you play NL most?

LOL call me immature but coming into this thread and reading the answers that don't say "I'll be playing it..." And just say where they will be is making me giggle
C:

Uh, sorry, but I'm confused. Are you talking about people who are only saying where they'll be playing and not when? I guess I'm an idiot, but I don't think I understand what you mean. :p

As far as what time I'll be playing, err... probably between 8-11AM, 4-7PM, and 11-12. I'm clearly going to be on a LOT when I first start playing, but I'm not going to play more than 30-60 minutes a day/session once I get established. :)

Everywhere I usually play my 3DS games haha, mainly in front of my PC or TV ^^

all-day-every-day.jpg

Uh, sorry, but I'm confused. Are you talking about people who are only saying where they'll be playing and not when? I guess I'm an idiot, but I don't think I understand what you mean. :p

Since my quote says "where", I think it's safe to say I I'm talking about the people who just come in and say "on my couch, in my bed, on the train, etc etc" xD

Superpenguin
Woo! Not proper thinking FTW! XD

Since my quote says "where", I think it's safe to say I I'm talking about the people who just come in and say "on my couch, in my bed, on the train, etc etc" xD

Okay. Just... making... sure... :rolleyes:

Any location and any time works for me, but prefer my AC chair. :p

Probably lying down on my futon at 1am in the morning eating a corndog. :p Lol Honestly though, I will probably be playing this game nonstop! It'll be even more fun knowing I'll get to play with my girlfriend.

This game will never leave my house, nor be spoken about with anyone I know except for my girlfriend (who will have her own copy).

There's some things a 29 year old man needs to keep secret from his friends hahaha....

In bed at night, near the fire in the morning, at school, in the car, on the sofa, and some other places like the garden.

Back