• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where's The Beach?!

There's not much at the beach that it needs to be shown in every video. We didn't hear more about Tom Nook until June 2012.

No worries, there is going to be an entire Nintendo Direct about it before it launches (probably Japan only though)!

The beech is still there. They just haven't show it recently.
Just like the watering can, I think they only shows is once in a trailer from last year.
But the beach is defs still there :)

the beach is already seen in the box art? The one thing I'm worried that might have been taken out of the game is the bushes, I haven't seen them since last year... none of the trailers this year even had them.

the beach is already seen in the box art? The one thing I'm worried that might have been taken out of the game is the bushes, I haven't seen them since last year... none of the trailers this year even had them.

Oh please no! I really liked the bushes, hopefully they are in the game!

I dont think the bushes will have been taken out

Back