Which collectibles will you be purchasing this holiday event?

What collectibles are you getting this holiday event?

• Blue Christmas Stocking

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Blue Holiday Candle

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Tockoid

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Froggy Snowman

Votes: 28 21.9%
  • Crystal Tree

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Kagamimochi

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Blue Train Engine

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Sleek Train Car

• Cute Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Floral Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Yellow Caboose

• I'm not interested in any of these.

• Moon Bunnies Fragment

Votes: 66 51.6%

• Total voters
I bought the train pieces!!! I was  so excited to see train collectibles be released and I instantly knew I wanted them. I love trains and these collectibles are so cozy! I ended up buying a huge train (but I can hide some of the carts later and have a smaller train) and I'm so thrilled with it. Choo Choo!!! 🚂

I've decided on purchasing a Blue Christmas Stocking, a Froggy Snowman, a 3 piece train (engine, sleek car, and caboose) and a Moon Bunny fragment! I was going to skip out on the train initially but it's really grown on me and I think I would regret it later if I didn't grab one.

I ended up with a froggy snowman and the starfrag. I like to suffer and used the rest for the raffles 🥲

I only purchased the moon bunnies frag and a blue stocking collectible. I spent the rest of my gumdrops on the raffles. It was probably not the best idea lol, but oh well. what’s done is done.

I bought a Lost Star Fragment MB first, then only recently bought a Crystal Tree and train set pieces. I was unsure about the train, but after displaying it I like it a lot more! I also bought a Froggy Snowman with TBT.

I was going to go all in on the raffle as a star wand is a dream for most of us. Sensible head as I love the train so will enjoy this. And a girl gotta try 🤞🤞🤞🫶😍🥰❤️

IMG_2300.jpg

For a while, I figured I wanted a Blue Holiday Candle, a Blue Christmas Stocking, a Tockoid and a Crystal Tree. And of course the Moon Bunny Fragment to sell/trade like I mentioned in my previous message.

However, what ultimately ended up happening was that I found someone selling a cheap Blue Christmas Stocking and bought that, and used my Gumdrops on a Moon Bunny fragment for a trade, then got myself a Crystal Tree and nine Tockoids. Got a tenth thanks to Mr. Keroppi to finish the second row.

Idk. I like clown aesthetics, okay? It's a problem.

Back