• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which Face?

I'd say go with the first one because it sounds like it was your first decision, and it's generally good to go with what that is.

It's also a more neutral expression. If you're not absolutely in love with the last one, it could dawn on you you don't like it as much as you thought you did once the excitement of change wares off.

I got the fourth face without trying for any particular face. Now looking at what my options were, I'm really glad I got so lucky! xD

I'd say go with the first one because it sounds like it was your first decision, and it's generally good to go with what that is.

It's also a more neutral expression. If you're not absolutely in love with the last one, it could dawn on you you don't like it as much as you thought you did once the excitement of change wares off.

I think I'll go for the first one. Anyway, I can always make another character, can't I? Thanks a lot!

I used to like the first face (male and female) but 99,9% of the people i meet have that face! haha but it's still up to you in the end :)
tumblr_moe8jtm4QT1qbl59ho1_400.jpg

Back