• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which hand do you use to write with?

Which hand?

• Total voters

Ragdoll

jeseth is my saviour
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Title~

I write with my left! :)

Oh shoot I forgot to put in ambidextrous, sorry guys!!
Just say if you can write with both lol

EDIT: Poll is updated and now has the choice ambidextrous thanks to Kaiaa c:

Last edited:
I'm right handed but my writing is so messy, I swear I should have been a leftie. I mean, everything else I do is with my left. Any sport activity is with my left. Dribbling, throwing, hockey, baseball, etc. All with my left hand. I dunno.

I'm left-handed! I wish I could write neatly with both hands though.

I'm right handed, but I practice tasks with my left hand so if my right hand becomes broken I won't become completely useless/illegible.

Right handed, but I'm practicing with my left.
My friend's sister (originally right-handed) wrote with her left so much that she forgot how to write with her right. ;D

I write with my left hand. When it comes to sports & other things, though, I use both. Depends on the activity.

Right handed, but I guess I have the writing style of lefties? Or something like that...

I write and draw with my left hand (though I use my right hand to mouse). You could probably say that I'm in... my "right mind" ;D

I'm left handed. I could write with my right on a write board and it comes out really nice.

Back