• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WHICH IS BETTER? Hey guys, in your opinion. Do you think I Should of... POLL HERE!

Which eyes do you think I should of chose?

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Hot Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Gone with The #1 eyes? Or just keep the ones I already have? I do have a pic of what my character would look like if I chose the #1 eyes.
9dph.jpg
And here's my current character.
8czl.jpg
Which one do you like better? Use the poll to choose. The poll will close and the results will be in at 9:00:pM. I will have another poll about this opening up maybe later soon today after this poll closes. And DON'T tell me. "Its your choice, if you like the 1st pic above then use it. If you like your current eyes you chose then you go with it." Or anything that resembles what I said. I DON'T WANT THAT!!! :mad: And PLEASE! Don't start an argument about it. :mad: I'm extending the closing time to 10:00:pM :)

Last edited:
#2 is better imo.

#1 reminds me of the Creepy Villager meme. And *puts hipster hat on* it's one of the most popular faces.

EDIT: voted in the poll too

Last edited:
I like the first one better, but the second one is probably less commonly used. So you'd be more unique. Not a bad choice either way, though.

#1 imo.

#2 is unique but I don't like the fact it's looking downcast.

Doing it without making a new character or starting a new town, then no you can't. I made a new character with the #1 face and made him dress up as my mayor. I just wanna know which one you like better. :)

Oh! Gotcha. I voted for 1 :) thats the face my mayor has too, it might be a little overused but its the only face I like out of all of them.

Why? Are you thinking about resetting because of your face choice? (Because i've done it before...)

I think it's clear that #1 looks better, but it's too generic and it's boring. I'd take #2. But with a different haircut

Why? Are you thinking about resetting because of your face choice? (Because i've done it before...)

I think it's clear that #1 looks better, but it's too generic and it's boring. I'd take #2. But with a different haircut
NO!! THAT HAIRSTYLE I'M USING IS AWESOME!!! :mad: I'm never changing my hair. :)

Your current eyes are more unique and they're one of the new eye shapes for New Leaf. c:

Hey guys, if the 1st pic wins. I'm gonna make another poll. :) The poll ends at 10:00:pM. Hurry up! :)

You should have the eyes in the second pic... The first eyes are what everyone has, be different!

10 MORE MINUTES! Hurry up! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so the #1 face is the winner! :) Now i'm gonna make another poll thats important.

Back