Galaxolotl Star Fragment
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Pink Star Fragment
Pinky
If you are planning to get/ already got/ or don’t plan to get but just want to vote cuz it’s a poll…

Which one would u choose?

New Leaf OR New Horizons prize pack

I haven't picked any, but I would have to go with New Leaf for most things because that was the game I had the best memories with. New Horizon is great and had a lot of QoL improvements, but it didn't really give off the same charm to me. What exactly is in these packs anyway? Stickers?

If I end up getting one, I’d probably choose the new leaf one since the one I got last fair was new horizons based.

I dont' want to vote since I won't actually be getting one- but I would've gotten the NL prize pack.

I'm planning to grab the New Horizons one! It'll be my first-ever Fair prize pack, so I don't think I have a big preference on stationery from either game. It looks like the New Leaf one is a bit more popular anyway, but I'd be happy with either! ^^ I'm holding off for now because I'd also really like to try for the custom shaker keychain so I need to be careful with my tickets, but either way I hope I'll be able to get a prize pack afterwards!

I debated on which one to get for like 6-7 hours lol. I ended up going for the NH prize pack since the only difference would be the stationery, and I personally think the NH stationery looks better from a graphic design standpoint. NL is a better game by a long shot for me personally, but I guess the stationery being the only difference wasn't enough to hook me. The NL stationery is definitely charming, but I find a handful of the designs outdated. It really came down to whether I prioritized aesthetics or nostalgia more, and there just wasn't enough of that nostalgia factor for me for NL... I'm so sorry NL, you're still superior in my heart. 🥹

I don’t know if I am getting one yet. It is very tempting. I would go for new leaf as although I love new horizons and all the memories playing the game with friends. I spent so many hours on it and had such fun. That said, I think that new leaf is a better game.

If I was going to get one, I think I’d get the New Leaf one. I’m not entirely sure what they are but I think it’s a lot easier to find NH-themed stuff elsewhere, plus New Leaf is more nostalgic

I haven't got anything yet due to other collectible reasons, but I would love to get the New Leaf pack.
I don't really remember how I found this site, but I know new leaf was possibly the time I came on, had more fun with people on the Island and sold things to help people out, so would be great to get one of the NL packs if I can.
(If not, I would love to see what people get in there packs XD once they arrive~)

I think the New Horizons stationery looks better too, but I prefer New Leaf as a game. :) Not sure if I'll get a prize pack yet either. I'd be fine with either though despite having a preference.

I don’t have a preference, so I’d probably go for whichever one has more stock and leave the more popular one to those that do have a preference 😊

If I get one, I'm getting New Leaf because I like that game better.
Post automatically merged:

Update: just bought one 😅

I have a much more positive opinion on New Leaf over New Horizons, so NL. I likely won’t get one though as they’re running out of stock and I want to spend my tickets on something else.

As I already have quite a few NL era prize packs, I'd like to go for NH! Both are great options though.

Back