Which prize pack

Which prize pack would u pick?

• New Horizons Prize Pack

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • New Lead Prize Pack

Votes: 31 68.9%

• Total voters
New Leaf stationary is more memorable to me because that's a game where I actually sent letters! The New Horizons stationary doesn't feel as special to me.

new lead? but I wanted old lead. I hear it's far more toxic

anyways, I grabbed me the new leaf one. since checking my past prize packs, I think the new leaf stationary that was used works better overall, the smaller more compact size is kinda nicer, imo, and most importantly: the possibility of getting jeremy trees once more

I grabbed a New Leaf one just because I got New Horizons stationary in one of the previous fair packs (I think 2022) so figured I'd go NL this time!

I wasn’t able to get one due to getting one of the expensive prizes the other day instead and the prize packs sold out before I could get more tickets. Not a big deal though I’d rather someone who missed out on the other physical prizes get a pack.

That being said I probably would have picked a New Leaf pack. I’ve gotten 2 New Horisons packs in the past and only 1 New Leaf one so it’d be neat to see the other stationary.

Ngl I would’ve went for the NL prize pack.

The NH stationary is probs a little prettier but i played NL a lot when it came out so i’m biased

If I was able to, the NH one for sure. I still have the prize pack I got from 2017, such a cute letter and stickers and that one is NL obviously.

I wanted the New Leaf but I missed out while waiting for the shaker keychain, so I ended up getting the New Horizons one instead. This is my very first prize pack 🙂

I got the New Leaf one! I love the NL stationery a lot. I wrote sooo many letters in that game, so it's just more of a nostalgia thing for me, I think ^^

I chose the NL prize pack— I even managed to grab the last one!! I thought about going with the NH prize pack instead since I like NH's birthday/celebratory stationary more than NL's, but I thought it'd be nice to have gotten a prize pack with NH stationery (from the 2022 fair) and now one with NL stationery from this fair!! Best of both worlds sort of thing. :> I can't wait to see what's in this year's prize pack!!

I got the NH prize pack! I’m excited, it’s my first physical prize from an event! I bought a Celeste plushie after the event last time, but didn’t “win” one.

New leaf is more special in a nostalgic way to me and I sent letters often on that game, so I picked that pack

Back