• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which program do you prefer?

StbAn

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I want to know which one is better because I want to start to make my own sings, so vote!

i have both, but preffer GIMP..

Its just so much more user freindly, however photoshop has some cool tools, finding them and putting them to use can be pretty annoying sometimes though.

it depends what you want. GIMP is mainly for animations and graphics like sigs. Photoshop is pretty much for everything else.

I have Gimp but I don't understand it I cant work with that program I need like a guide, I will get photoshop I hope I can work with that.

lol if u cant work with gimp, odds are u wont be able to work with photoshop.

I had a few classes in photoshop, and i still have trouble with it.

chubsterr said:

Its just so much more user freindly, however photoshop has some cool tools, finding them and putting them to use can be pretty annoying sometimes though.
are you kidding? gimps just has hard lol

although i never had photoshop (gimi plz :'( )

Horus said:
chubsterr said:

lol

chubsterr said:
Horus said:
chubsterr said:

lol
well even if it is hard i still want :wintergyroid:

chubsterr said:
lol if u cant work with gimp, odds are u wont be able to work with photoshop.
Actually, not's not common. I understood NOTHING at all about GIMP, downloaded a free trial of Photoshop CS3 right after and understood it a lot better.

And, whoever said GIMP is mainly for animations and Photoshop is for everything else, thats also wrong. Photshop animates everything very well. I use it all the time to make myself animated avatars and signatures.

I always wanted to try out Photoshop, but I never got the chance to. I have no issues with Gimp<3.

Back