• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which snooty villager: Ankha or Diana?

CuteYuYu

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Night Sky Scenery
Blue Star Fragment
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Green Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
So I have two snooties in my town, but I'm only planning on keeping one.
Please help me choose between Ankha and Diana! The one with the highest votes will be the one that stays. c:

I vote Blanche over both.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However Diana > Ankha

Blanche >> Diana >>>>>>>>>>Ankha

Last edited:
Okay so (4) Diana (1) Blanche LOL (1) Ankha

Looks like Diana is going to win!

Last edited:
I wish I had kept Ankha over Diana. Diana stayed because she has such a pretty house but alas, she's now getting the boot. I'm not a fan.

I have both in my town so it's hard to say. I like Diana's interior more though!

I prefer Ankha's design and house, and she's been one of my favorite villagers for a long while, so she gets my vote.

I would go for Diana even though I never had her before. I have had Ankha before in my first town and we were BFF's. Idk I like both but am choosing Diana because I love her color scheme.

My vote is for Diana. I got her the other day, and I love her already. She's so sweet and pretty, and her house is gorgeous... he only thing I don't like is her catchphrase, but that's easy to change.

i prefer ankha!! she's such a cutie and has unique house interior. diana's house interior looks really nice too, though! ;u;

I definitely prefer Ankha to Diana, but this is probably because I have had Ankha for ages in my old town ._.

diana used to live in my town! she was so pretty, her house was so nice, and she was so sweet! so yeah, i vote diana

Last edited:
Back