• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which snooty villager: Ankha or Diana?

If you like history of Egypt, Ankha is a good one, since she's Egyptian themed, but otherwise Diana is good to go with.

Diana, even though I prefer Francine, Tiffany, Portia, Blanche and the Snooty squirrels

Last edited:
Ankha. I'm just not really a fan of Diana for some reason. She has a nice house and all, but I think it might be her appearance and colors that make me choose Ankha over her.

Seriously, though, if you can get ahold of Blanche do it. She's harder to get than Ankha or Diana, but she's elegant and in my town, her and Fang seem like quite an item. They were at each other's birthday parties and are always walking around with each other. I loveeee Blanche so much! But of the 2, still go for Diana.

I prefer Queenie or Baabara, but if it's just between Ankha and Diana, and I'm actually going to help, however, I would prob go with Ankha. Diana is nice, and I do quite like her design, buuuttt she seems just a bit plain.

Ankha and Diana both look great in game! The body shape of a cat is better than the body shape of a deer. Ankhs is more detailed than Diana, she has a cute face and her colour palette is so much better. So Ankha is a better snooty in my opinion. (=^-^=) I went for Amelia as my snooty dreamie, LOL!

It's hard. Partly since both Anhka and Diana are Tier 1 villagers. But if I had to choose right this second, I'd say the latter.

I wouldn't pick either if it were down to me. I'd pick someone a little less loved like Gwen or Bree. But, in this case, I'd honestly choose Ankha. I feel like Diana is wayyyyyy overrated, while I can completely understand why Ankha is so popular. Plus, I prefer the general shape and look of cat villagers to deer villagers. :)

Among those two choices? Ankha's way better. I never understand the appeal of Diana, and Ankha's house and appearance are much more interesting compared to Diana's. Well, if you're into a pastel fix maybe picking Diana ain't bad if you want to shove the pastel-colored kiddie furniture/white rococo furniture on her face.

But I like Willow, Bree, and Blanche better as snooty villagers. That's just me, though.

Back