• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which town name?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
So, i'm trying to think of some nice town names for when we eventually get this game! I have got it down to three main contenders but I'm having trouble deciding between them. So I thought I'd ask your opinion :D

Number One: Crystal. I know it's a little cringey, but for some reason I like it.

Number Two: Clover. This is the name of my current town and I really like it. I was also able to design a nice four-clover flag for my lucky town :D

Number Three: LilyPad. Simply because my name is Lily, and it'll be like my own little pad where I can escape from the world..

So, which do you like best? If you like any of them, feel free to use them :D and thanks!

LilyPad is a really cool idea for a town name, especially if you're naming your character Lily after yourself. ;)

LilyPad is a really cool idea for a town name, especially if you're naming your character Lily after yourself. ;)

Yeah I agree! But if you are going to name yourself another name, I do like Clover... Name your town Lilypad if you are going to call your character Lily.

There's a stickied thread in the AC3DS board, you can skim through that for some nice suggestions :)

Lilypad sounds good, but I would wrote everything with small letters.
And despite what everyone else said: I think that if you name your character Lily as well, it is a bit too much. I mean, Lily from Lilypad, you know?
That sounds a bit childish, just like it was the idea of one of those ten-year-olds that always destroyed my towns when visiting me via Wi-Fi. .__.'

And I like clover as well, but not as much as Lilypad. :)

Back