• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which villagers do you ship?

This is literally the 1,000th topic of this and i seriously never complain of similar types of threads, but these threads are just so annoying and cringy omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah lets ship incest.... or not...

I've only seen a few, to be honest. Oh well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bob and punchy ~ lol yes I know

Yes, of course.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quillson and Deena. 8'D It's...strange for me to because I already moved Deena out and am planning to move Quillson too, but they were kinda cute! They were both musically themed (Deena's house was "music teacher" themed I'm guessing and Quillson is basically a beach boy) and they visited each other/talked about each other a lot.

I have a feeling Normal villagers kind of "fall" for Smug ones a lot as opposed to Snooty/Peppy since a little more naive/innocent concerning relationships or something. /headcanon maybe

I agree.

I've shipped merengue an Julian for a while enough to plot reset their houses next to eachother but merengue pinged me to move and I've been wondering if I should let her go and try to get Rosie and ship her and Julian together but I'm not sure.

Grizzly and Nana, they're cranky and normal, so I think Nana would be the only one with enough patience for Grizzly :p I don't know, they're just cute together, a big angry bear and a small, gentle pink monkey.

I friend-ship Amelia and Phil pretty hard too, since they're both birds, and because Amelia keeps mentioning how Phil "really hogs a couch", they feel kind of like siblings to me. Since Phil (smug) always seems so desperate for attention and romance, I can't actually ship-ship him with anyone.

CHRISSY AND FRANCINE!!!! come on guys, where are you all at :/
I can totally see this, either they're wearing matching hats on purpose or their matching head patterns were just a coincidence that broke the ice and brought them together in the first place c:

Last edited:
Heh, I used to have Bruce in my town and him and Elise were really buddy buddy. I let him move away, and now whenever he visits a shop in main street, Elise is also usually there...

coincidence? I think not.

shameless villager shipping

Last edited:
OHARE X CARMEN FOREVUH
YES THIS OMG SO HARD I drew a picture of this ship omg omg omg omg
CHRISSY AND FRANCINE!!!! come on guys, where are you all at :/
YESSSSSS THEY'RE ADORABLEEE. :D
Kid-Cat x Rosie
yesssssssssss
I've been wondering if I should let her go and try to get Rosie and ship her and Julian together but I'm not sure.

YES OMG DUDE THIS OK SO LIKE I have Rosie and my friend gave me Julian and Julian is wearing a shirt of Rosie OMG and the other day I came across them having a conversation and then Julian was like "oh sup Mari, Rosie and I have matching necklaces" and it was like "S" and "N" and then Julian was like "we'd be sweet nothings" and im just over here like
shipshipshipship theshipisreal *_*

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok let me not fangirl over other people's ships but yeah like um
hmm
in my town

Rosie and Julian 4lyfe omg

when I get Bam I think I'm going to ship him with Fauna hard but since I don't have him yet, I don't know how well they'd get along xD

Last edited:
um.jpg

This happened and then I just shipped it from then on.

Rosie and Kid Cat

Goldie and Lucky

Whitney and Fang

Flo and Tex

Marshal and Flurry

Me and Kyle <3

Roscoe and Annalise

Rudy and Merry

Fauna and Erik

Rasher and Pancetti

Patty and Angus

Pietro and Muffy

Zucker and Marina

Chadder and Frita- He's the cheese to her burger <3

Merengue and Julian

Chrissy and Snake

Pave and Gracie

Aurora and Cube

Last edited:
i used to ship peaches and roscoe when they were in my town. they lived right next to one another it was cute.

Back