Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Fauna

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Zell

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
oh man most of the deer are little cuties. my personal favourites are bruce, lopez, and shino - bruce has been a favourite for a while since he's cranky and blue, and i've always loved lopez and his pretty eyeshadow and mascara. his colour palette is really nice too! shino is great with her whole aesthetic, i especially love her red horns and eyeshadow.

i loved diana so much in new leaf, but for some reason in new horizons i just wasn't as into her and didn't really feel the need for her on my island. not really sure why. i still appreciate her, just not as crazy about it i guess. chelsea's also cute but not really my aesthetic.

i guess my least favourite deer would be deirdre. she's not horrible or anything i'm just not really a fan of the white lipstick at all.

All the deer are top tier villagers in my eyes except Chelsea. I just don't vibe with her design. I voted for Deirdre and Fauna but Bam, Diana, Lopez and Zell are also some of my favourite villagers.

My favorite Deer is Deirdre since I like her design well enough and absolutely love her house's interior design with all the Autumn scenery since Autumn is my favorite season.

Deer is a really good species that I enjoy most of, since it includes other stuff like an elk and various types of antelope. Bruce, Diana, Erik, Lopez, and Zell are all great. Fauna is good, if a bit plain. Fuchsia's pretty neat but maybe a bit too strikingly vibrant for me.

My least favorite is definitely Chelsea from New Leaf and Pocket Camp, but if we're just talking about the ones present in New Horizons, it'd probably be Bam because he just seems the least interesting.
With the return of this thread, and following her addition to the game via the villager update, my favorite Deer villager is now Shino. Demon deer with hannya mask features. Very nice.

Bruce, Diana, and Chelsea have the best deer designs in the game.

Beau and Fauna are kind of bland and creepy looking, though.

Ohh I love the deer villagers!! ;v; Shino is best gal, I love her colors, design, horns, everything, but my other favorites are Deirdre, Erik, and Chelsea!! I think Deirdre and Erik have really nice, cozy aesthetics, and even if I'm not much into Sanrio, Chelsea has my favorite spring green and pink color scheme. I'm still debating if I'm willing to kick someone out of my NH island for her, or if I want to cross my fingers that she'll return in the next AC game...

Worst for me is Fuchsia. She just doesn't fit my aesthetic tastes at all, although I do like her home interiors—but they feel weirdly subdued compared to her? I feel like she clashes with them a little.

The deer were a great addition to the series, current favorites being Bruce and Shino.

Deirdre is easily my least favorite...she just looks off somehow...

I LOVE the deer's I like their design...... My favourite is Fauna I have had her before on my island and I miss her :(

I also like the following deer islanders and would love to have them in the future:

• Beau
  • Deirdre
  • Diana

Time to update my deer! 🦌🦌🦌🦌🎅

BEST: Erik and Beau, as I stated previously in this thread. Erik will always be a favourite of mine. Beau is also a cute villager but now there is a villager that surpasses him and that villager is...
1708787884235.png

Shino!
I love Shino so much! I love her oni theme and goes very well with my zen themed island. I also really like her photo's message: "Better the demon you know than the one you do not." It's really philosophical when you really read into it. Anyway, I can't wait until I find her. She will be an instant invite. I can't decide whether I like Shino or Erik more. They are both amazing and deserve to share "the best".

WORST: None of the regular deer villagers. The only one I dislike is Chelsea and she is a special Sanrio villager only available though amiibo. Her design has too much going on for me.

I really enjoy Deidre, Diana and Shino. I am a little indifferent with Fauna, and Pashmina; although I have had Pashmina, and kinda like her.
I kinda have a ship where Erik and Hans are together so that's why I like him XD
I don't mind Bam, Bruce or Zell. Beau and Lopez, I dunno. And Chelsea I never had. Welp, I haven't had many of these guys anyways XD

I picked beau and Lopez, mostly because they're the ones that i remember having on the island for a while. Beau was always really nice on the island.

I think I'd like to have Bam on the island one of these days. Bam looks fun.

The deer are one of the best species in the game for sure! Narrowing down some favourites is difficult for this one:

Best:
Erik - Well he's a little moose who lives in a log cabin so I don't know how anything get's better than that. Maybe it's the Canadian in me but I think he's the best.
Bam - He's a really nice blue colour, I like his little angry eyebrows and freckles. A good design.
Zell - I absolutely adore how his design is based on the blackbuck antelope, including his little twisty horns (antlers?)
(Shout out: Fauna)

Worst:
Deirdre - I think she's the only deer that I don't like and it really comes down to her eyes, she just looks permanently surprised to me.

Deer are my favourite species in the game, and Deirdre is my all time favourite. I love the soft neutral colour of her fur, her fun yellow sweater, and her autumnal home interior. I also enjoy that she's basically a grandma.

FAUNA! My girl. Had her in NL and loved her! Wish I had her in NH, too. She's a peach. Beau is also pretty cute. Honestly none of the deer go in the lower tier for me! They're all great and I really love their species design.

Bravo to the deer designers! There is not a single deer that I dislike, all of them are A tier to me! I like their head shape if that makes sense.

Even though all of them are amazing, I still have a few favourites:

Fauna: she's just perfect and so sweet! I love her white spots!

Erik: his cabin and everything about him is so cozy!

Diana: She looks so elegant and pretty!

All the deer are nice, I don't have anything against any of them. I like Shino the most. Her long horns are pretty cool, and I also like how the tips of her ears become darker

There are a lot of good answers for dears but I've gotta pick my girl Fauna.
I recently learned about the tier list of villagers' general popularity and my takes are so in line with the consensus it's insane. Oh well, being basic is fine :>

I've talked about Fauna before but she's one of the first villagers I had starting out playing Animal Crossing and she still holds a special place in my heart. She could very well be my favorite villager in general LOL. She's been in my NL town from the very beginning I'm pretty sure, and every time we chat, I like to imagine it's like catching up with an old friend 😊.

I'm really envious of her base outfit in both NL and NH but if I had to pick one to have IRL I'd say her NH one is better. lol, maybe I'm just biased to NH's outfits because it feels like a lot of them are more my style, but still! I'm not actually a fan of her house in NH, I've given her a lot of gifts and redecorated a ton on my island. The bricks as walls just feels ehhh for a deer, doesn't rlly fit her. I think they had the house design right for her in NL lmaoo.

I could ramble about her for longer but yea she's just cute 💗. Shino and Diana also have rlly appealing designs, they'd be my picks for second and third, and it's rlly tough competition considering how cool all the deers are. I always struggle with picking a worst and I lowkey almost forgot about it this time cos I was too busy rambling about how much I adore Fauna, but erm... Lopez I suppose?

Diana, Fuchsia and Fauna. Fauna is really cute and I have her amiibo card and Diana's too. Fuchsia because I lover color scheme and she is one of my favorite uchi villagers.

There are a few deer villagers that I like a lot, but I think my favorite has to be Bruce. I love his coloring. The dark and the light teal look so good together. I also like his expression, and I like the cranky personality type. Honorable mentions to Diana, Fauna, Fuchsia, and Shino!

Least favorite is between Chelsea and Deirdre... I'll go with Deirdre. I just can't get past the white lips that match with her eyes. They really throw me off. I do like the autumn forest interior of her house though

My favorite deer is Erik! I had him in New Leaf and I loved him! I think he’s adorable! I just recently had Lopez and I like him a lot too! I had always been interested in Lopez but never had him in New Leaf. I like Diana’s design too! I never had her but I think she’s pretty 🙂. I honestly like most of the deer except Deirdre; her eyes and lips look a bit weird to me. I’m not a big fan of Fuchsia but I don’t dislike her.

i love bam, beau, bruce, diana, erik, fauna, lopez, and zell ......... can you tell that i really like the deers aksjkjgbr

if i had to pick favourites though............... beau, erik, and fauna..... i really love how they match the autumnal aesthetic soooo well and i love seeing them in autumn themed islands

Back