• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are the best (and worst) mouse villagers and why? 🐭

Best villager?

• Bree

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Broccolo

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Chadder

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Bettina

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Anicotti

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bella

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Candi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limberg

• Rod

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Dora

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Samson

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Greta

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Moose

• Penelope

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
I like Bella! she's spunky and i think it's cool how her eyes turn red when she's surprised. Rod is cool too, but he seems really friendly for a pirate.
1708725879403.png
I don't like Candi's design at all, she has the same issue with Cheri where her mouth is on one side of her face- but somehow it's worse? and I agree that her cheeks look unhealthy. I think her design could have worked better if they were further down and not as accented, more like Anicotti's.

I think Bella is really cute! I tried to use her in my New Horizons task for the Lunar New Year event, but admittedly, her facial expressions throw you off a bit.😅 Still, I like her design! I think Bree has the cutest design overall, but snooty is my least favourite of the feminine personalities. I feel similarly about Petri, too.

Even though there's a fair amount of peppy and normal mice, I would love to see more, or a sisterly mouse, because none of the current ones resonate with me much.

I think the mouse villagers have some of the most interesting designs, actually.

My favorite Mouse villager is Bella. She's one of the better Peppy villagers for me. Her Skull shirt, rocker vibe, and overall design drew my eye and I had her as a resident in New Leaf for a little while before replacing her with someone who fit the theme of the town she was in. I eventually reacquired her in New Horizons since she seemed like the best Peppy for my island's theme and she has been a resident ever since.

Other Mouse villagers whose designs I like include Bettina, Bree, Moose, Penelope, Rod, and Samson.

My least favorite Mouse is Candi. Those cheeks are just over the top.
Following the update that added the new characters, my new favorite Mouse villager is Petri. I love her scientist design, the red and blue ears make me think of 3D glasses, and her eyes look neat if you change her glasses. She's also a Snooty, which is my favorite female villager personality. All around great.

I love Rod!! He was one of the starter villagers on my island and I had no feelings about him beforehand but 90% of my first screenshots in the game are of him cause I think he's just adorable.

Least favorite... Moose

Chaddar!

I like Chaddar because they remind me of cheddar cheese and I am amused each and every single time I see them walking about my island... At one point, I had Chaddar and Melba talking to each other and burst out laughing. The image of cheddar cheese on top of melba toast is a delicious snack to have

Rod, Rizzo, Chadder, Broccolo, Bella, and Penelope have nice designs!

Limberg reminds me of a middle-aged, uglier version of Pig Pen from Peanuts.

Favorite is Limberg. I caught him wearing glasses and sleeping in a pile of leaves frequently, and that for some reason really softened my opinion of him.

Least favorite is Moose.

It was, is, and will always be Rizzo, a criminally underrated and overhated villager with a great design especially taking into account the inspiration behind it. He is my second favorite villager overall, only falling narrowly behind Mitzi. His amiibo card was one of only two that I ever directly bought (the other was Mitzi), right after the release of New Horizons because I wanted to get him into my island as quickly as possible.

Best mice are Rod, Bree, and Petri!! Rod because he's an adorable little pirate mouse, Bree because I love her design and green bob, and Petri for being a cool, elegant scientist! I really love a lot of the mice though, Rizzo's design is pretty funny, and I've gotta defend my boy Moose. He was in my New Leaf town for a while and he was a fine lad. Chadder is also cute, although his eyes are so sharply upturned I have a hard time reading his eyebrows as part of his expressions.

The worst mice are Limberg and Anicotti. Limberg's design is just kinda creepy and off-putting, and I feel like Anicotti's face reminds me of something I don't like, although I've never been able to quite place it.

I find the mice more smaller and cuter than hamsters in the game~

I really like Bree, Broccolo, Petri, and Rod.
I like Ancottis name so thats probably the only other reason why I would try her out. There's a lot though I find rather meh.
Keep Rizzo away from me. Keep him beee

She's sadly not on the poll, but my favourite mouse would probably be Petri! I'm not a huge fan of the mouse villagers, their models are kind of funky to me, but I grew to really like Petri and considered inviting her to my island for the first few months after her release. I adore the nerdy glasses covering her sharp, snooty eyes. There's just something very fun and pleasant about it to me for some reason I can't quite describe. She's also one of the few villagers where I'm somehow okay with hair on them? Talk about character development. 😂 I actually have her written in a part of my lore even though she's not on my island, and have some rough concept art of her human form. I'd definitely consider bringing her in for the next main game!

As for my least favourite mouse villager... probably Rizzo lol. His face is so unsettling to look at and I'm not quite sure what's going on with his purple scarf... and that wide smile? No thank you. I like to forget he exists... dude looks like he wants to hurt me. 😭

She's not included in the poll, but for me, the best mouse villager would have to be Petri! She's a scientist, and I love her red and blue inner ears. You can't see her eyes with her default glasses, but with different glasses she has really pretty eyes. Honorable mentions to Bella, Bree, and Rod.

As for my least favorite mouse, I'd say Moose. His facial expression doesn't particularly appeal to me, and he's a jock, which is one of my least favorite personality types

Bella is my favorite mouse, and one of my favorite villagers overall tbh. I just think she is adorable.

Rod is also precious and his design reminds me of Niko from LoZ: Wind Waker haha.

Bree is my queen, my favorite female villager in general. I love her green hair, pretty eyes, how she's a white mouse, love the snooty personality.

I had her on my all female side island. I actually used the camping method to get her lol. she was the little queen of it, so nice to everyone, had a thing for Olivia (Cat and Mouse love) because the two were always together, and actually gave each other nice gifts.

I have her working at Toby, and Sasha's resuraunt HHP. She's a nice little hostess. I like her dialouge about always suggesting for the placr to get a bowl of mints. I'd add her to my main island if I ever got more spots. She can hang with da boys.

Back