• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who can tell me about the Bad influence of the Time Travel??

thanks all of u remind me about the influence of TTing....THX A LOT!!!

If you don't have the beautiful ordinance activated, your flowers will die and weeds will grow. If you're not careful, a rafflesia may grow. Also, if you're careless, your villagers will move out. So far nothing bad have happened to me hehe

Here's one that's specific to winter: If you TT backwards for even one day, your bingo card will expire. I think TTing hours is fine as long as you don't go past the last time you were on but I'm not sure. I also don't remember if the snowmen you built melt right away or not. I do know that I TT'd backwards and got so mad after my hardwork on my bingo card was wasted.

I dislike TTing, I used to always do it in my old towns and it kinda ruined the game for me :p

just be careful with your villagers when you time travel. i lost stitches due to my careless when i was TTing and i still hate myself for it.

Back