• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who do you prefer: Mayor Joshy or Lin&Ko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Im kinda stuck in the middle to be honest :S because I love the way Lin&Ko put all the detail in for us people who dont have the game yet but I also love the way Joshy is so excited by pretty much everything :') I just wanna know who you guys prefer?? or maybe you are like me, Stuck in the middle :3

I like mayor Joshys enthusiasm lol but he's been leaving us behind lately :( with Linandko, I know there will be a video every few days. And while they aren't enthusiastic like Josh, hearing kohei go "OHHHH I LEIK ET" is pretty funny and cute lol plus their videos are 3 times longer than Joshys, not to mention they can understand what's going on in the game xP
Hmm... Idk who I would pick

stash-1-50a77f72105a1.gif

no but honestly... Lin&Kohei are the best :3

I prefer Lin and Ko. Joshy is okay and funny at times but to me it can also be a little over-the-top. I just find Lin and Ko sooo adorable and like how they can translate and know what the characters are saying more. But I watch Mayor Joshy from time to time too if Im in the right mood.

Lin and Ko's videos are very relaxing and easy to watch. I prefer them over anyone else who does similar ones.

Lin&Ko get their videos out very often and the usually have something new/cool in them every time. But I do like mayor Joshy too (although I don't think their should be a contest over animal crossing commentators)

Ive been watching Lin&Ko's Animal Crossing 3DS XL Unboxing and the very first video over and over again cuz i love them so much <3 but i enjoyed Mayor Joshy's festival video cuz he sounded so excited X3

Josh's videos, not a single doubt on my mind. He's funny and has a way better looking town than Lin or kohei (the town is the most important thing of an AC save for me). Although Lindsey and kohei's videos are more informative, they aren't that much fun to watch.

I watch Lin & Ko's mainly for information purposes and Mayor Joshy's just for entertainment. I prefer Mayor Joshy's because when I watch those it feels like he doesn't use any prior knowledge and just goes through the game and being surprised with what he sees. With Lin & Ko's it's like they leave that element out.

omg joshy definitely. he is so funny, i love his commentary! <3 i like lin & ko too but mainly just for confirming info and showing us different things about the game.

I prefer Mayor Joshy's because when I watch those it feels like he doesn't use any prior knowledge and just goes through the game and being surprised with what he sees.
yes! i love that about him too!

Lin&Ko. Definitely. I've watched all their videos, they upload more frequently, they, in my opinion, are funny, and they are informed enough to show us everything the game has to offer. Plus they're just awesome.

I used to watch Lin&Co a lot when I first discovered them, but now I find it boring to drag through 30+ minutes for 1 thing I don't know. So I like to watch Joshie more. Plus he's super funny!

I find it boring to drag through 30+ minutes for 1 thing I don't know.

yeah, Lin and Ko tend to not put cuts in their videos so it seems to drag on and get pretty dull. I understand that they want it so it'll be as ''live'' as possible, but i don't think of that as necessarily a good thing. Kohei is hilarious, but I usually just watch them to get the information only and don't really watch it for the enjoyment. I do watch their vlogs though because those are fun to see how it's like living in Japan.

Joshy on the other hand is amazing and hilarious and goofy and he reminds us of how much fun Animal Crossing really is. Yes, he can't translate and he can't really give us much information, but there's an obvious difference in the types of videos that Josh and LinandKo make. Josh makes video journals, so naturally they're videos of his reactions to the game. LinandKo makes translation videos. It's hard to pick which one is the best because they both have different approaches.

I've watched more Linandko, so I guess I'm biased towards them. I like them because they tend to balance the translation stuff with being entertaining.

From what I've seen, Mayor Joshy is okay, but I only watch him when I really feel like Animal Crossing.

Mayor Joshy

The Good: The fact he hardly has any idea what is going on half the time and is overly excited about everything. His town is beautiful and his commentary is priceless!

The Bad: No communication with fans. I also find his videos to be too short.

LinandKo

The Good: I find lindsay's voice to be super relaxing and lovely. She doesn't have a typical high pitched squeaky annoying voice. Kohei is just hilarious. Their videos are super informative and they translate what the animals are saying, give tips etc. I have also been able to get in touch with Lindsey and as a fan I really appreciate being able to communicate with the youtuber.

The Bad: Video's can be draggy.

Just my personal opinion of the two. Both are great and each very different from the other.

I'm gonna give this a close. We don't need to be comparing between Animal Crossing YouTubers. They are both great but there's no need for a discussion like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back