• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who else here has this problem?

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Creating pro designs.
I honestly can't make them. Even with a stylus it's hard. Whenever I make one, they look like a two year old made them.
I've always had this problem for all games. Whenever I see an awesome design I just think: ugh.. Why can't I do that?
Anyone else like this?

Yes. Hot dang I've seen some complex looking design.
My best design was a rainbow striped shirt, with a vest on it and a satchel

Honestly it's only good if you know how to do pixel art -_- Clothing is easy to make when you can get symmetry down...it's all just trial and error though

Depends on what you're trying to do.

I've made a bold-check tee into a dress and made it a little different from what it actually looks like, but you know.. it's strange.

Hmm, I actually use a toothpick to make designs, it actually helps me work more precise. But in honesty I haven`t made anything groundbreaking yet, just some paths. I think the best advice I can give you that it helps to have a clear picture in your mind what you want to make, and then think of the easiest way to get there. A lot of things you can think of beforehand, the basic design, colours, lines, etc.

It really just comes down to your ability of making pixel art and your patience. If you are able to fill a single targeted square at a time with your stylus, then you're good, you just need to practice making pixel art.

lol definitely yes for me. i just use programs to help with making designs and such. i can't even make pro designs that well either, i always need a grid photo to copy off of or again some kind of program.

This is why I am so thankful to have the QR Code system!!! It has made my experience so much better ^_^

I'm really good at making dresses actually. ^.^ It just takes practice, just like spriting does! I used to be horrible at it, but I've gotten a lot better and I make wonderful dresses now! Male clothes... I'm not as good at. I really like making dresses instead. xD

I'm so happy that I can use the QR Code system to share the patterns I make. Of course, there will always be a few outfits that I'll keep just for myself, but I love being able to share my patterns with the world! Because there's probably someone out there who'd love to use them!

Back