• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who has Left your Town??

In my town Eleonore and Janine have already left, but I liked Eleonore very much and it was so bad that she went away. Janine was the animal I really didn't like, so as she announced 'I will leave the town tomorrow!' with a big smile on her face, I thought 'Just do this!' and nodded. :D And then she was gone. :)

Boomer and Elise. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my other unwanted villagers move out as well.

No one yet, although a plot appeared today right in front of my house for Ren?e. I shall be "encouraging" her to swiftly move on.

Broffina told me she is leaving on the 27th, we will see what happens. I ended up liking her afterall but in hopes of someone better I told her to pack her things.

If only it was Drift or Ava though....

Ruby wanted to but I convinced her to stay.
Rudy moved.
Amelia wanted to and I told her to go but she changed her mind.
Wolfgang wanted to but I convinced him to stay.
Papi is moving in a couple of days,

Mint recently moved. I liked her but I didn't like her features. Cally then tried to move in via camping trip. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Back