• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who have you just met?

All my villagers are quite new, and all originals..

Hippeux - Why not, I love him still <3

Merengue - Yes I'm serious, I'll raffle her if she moves unexpectedly

Peewee - Aw, cutie really :3

Tabby - AWESOME

Sheldon - Maybe not jock... Just my opinion..

Deidre - Just moved in before yesterday

Doc - Love him c:

Becky - cute, little and friendly :3

Okie c:?
Respect. Also Beckys darn cute looking for a chicken, her and Broffina are growing on me uwu

I just met Hamphrey... meh :L Not a big fan of hamsters myself

I will be meeting Merengue today!! :D :D
Molly has just pinged me, i love her so much <33 im going to break my rule of tting (which i never have before D:) get her into boxes, have her held in my mums town until i have room in Azalea
Then go pick up Merengue ^_^

Kabuki was the last to move in for my main town.
Apple was the last to move in for my second/cycling town.

Daisy was the last one to move into my town... It'll be a week tomorrow. ^^ I love her and since she's one of my dreamies, I plan on keeping her for a long long time. <3

Last one ive met was Mira =) thanks to this awesome cycler who gave me her for free! But the one before her was lucy and i made her move in from the campsite so i could cycle her out to get genji back but she's so freaking cute i dont want her to leave omfg but the one before her that i also recruited from the campsite was barold aka the anti christ

he says the cutest stuff and his house looks like an office but he's gonna get tt'd out soon lol if anyone wants him, pm me!

Last edited:
Marshal is the last one I've met. He's just a clone of Rodney tbh but I think Rodney is cuter.

Back