• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is currently your best friend in AC:NL?

Dizzie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So you sort of always make a best friend in AC:NL this is the villager you talk to the most and generally the one that will host your birthday party and ask you to do more (from my experience)

Right now I am running two games and on my main game my best friend is Curt and on my secondary Freya. I like Curt because he can be a bit creepy otaku'ish XD though Im pissed that he seems to be selling his stuff in the recycling center and no matter how much furniture I send him trying to get him to put it back in his house, he keeps selling it.

Pfft Cheri. And Rodney..And Ozzie.. And Maple... I'll shut up now But anyway, yeah, Cheri <3

Peanut, I suppose. She has given me her picture and invites herself over a lot. I think Filbert's jealous - because lately he and Peanut seem to be going head to head in a game of Who can interrupt/insult Tina's furniture arrangement the most?

Last edited:
I don't really talk to my villagers that much anymore, right now I only care for making more bells. It's a passing phase lol.

I thought you meant best friend, like 'real' best friend. *facepalm*

Well, i would say Mitzi & Butch, because their houses are close to mine, so i often meet them near my house.

Last edited:
Genji and Octavian.

Genji oftenly comes to my house alot and has given me his picture, Octavian doesn't come as often as Genji and hasn't given me his Picture just yet :c

I'm really surprised only one person so far has mentioned Marshal and/or Julian

Last edited:
Paula and O'hare!

O'Hare is spamming me with love letters. Yes. Love letters.
The best one so far was something like:
"Dear name,
everytime I listen to (K.K. song) "I love you", I start to think about you. (...)"

But Paula is my favourite villager right now. I love her soo much. She's so cute,

Back