• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is Jubs? Minecraft Server - NEW MAP!

Mari was afk and so was I and when she came back someone apparently built a "dong cocoon" around her??? (idk apparently there were signs)

WHO DID THIS

Built my vacation home :)

It's a small lil compact underground area with a cobblestone generator, 2 infinite water pools, compass and clock, and grows nether wart, melon, pumpkin, 3 wheat, potato, and carrot. Also has 2 furnaces and crafting table.

ead4ad2c-5e7c-43eb-8f3e-a9b5b5183d21.png

Just casually in the Nether and guess who came to visit me.

T - T

I just wanted some gd nether rack and he wont go away.

Last edited:
Laptop's dead, off minecraft + server untill its fixed :(

aw :(
hope that gets fixed soon! i dunno what i'd do without my laptop.
(especially since I have two papers to write lol)
(which is also why I'm also going to not be on for a while prob)

had dream about ender dragon fight

it was in the overworld and we were all fighting it in this massive underground complex that someone built and the enderdragon had elemental attacks and changed colors to show what element he was

there was epic boss music

had dream about ender dragon fight

it was in the overworld and we were all fighting it in this massive underground complex that someone built and the enderdragon had elemental attacks and changed colors to show what element he was

there was epic boss music

Sweeeet! A chance to apply Lockfancy's Dream Decoding:

Dragon
To see a dragon in your dream represents your strong will and fiery personality. You tend to get carried away by your passion, which may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control

and heres a fun one:
Godzilla
To see Godzilla in your dream signifies feelings of being out of control. A certain situation is getting the best of you.

Back