• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is the Avatar Above you?

Sheik and Zelda... who really shouldn't be together yet it's possible in Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors.

ayy someone finally recognized her!! c:

Also, JFK from Clone High! (only know him from the memes tho haha)

Sheik and Zelda... who really shouldn't be together yet it's possible in Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors.
One Zelda is from Twilight Princess, the other is from A Link to the Past, heehee they are both different Zeldas (at least in Smash Bros. Hyrule Warriors is a whole other thing) <3<3<3

@Meraki Little devil cat

^Sheik & Zelda, & you explained it so perfectly! I haven’t played all the way thru either LttP or TP so I’m not even sure which one which is from (but I’m just guessing sheik is in TP, since she was introduced in OoT.... i think!!)

^Sheik & Zelda, & you explained it so perfectly! I haven’t played all the way thru either LttP or TP so I’m not even sure which one which is from (but I’m just guessing sheik is in TP, since she was introduced in OoT.... i think!!)
Sadly Sheik was just a scrapped idea for TP, but she does in fact have concept art for the game. Her look there is what inspired her look in Smash Bros. Brawl

@Seastar Callie

Back