• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favorite Animal Crossing Character

Shinobu is my new favorite villager. For the mains, Franklin is my favorite. I love the harvest festival.

Out the ones for New Leaf I'd have to say

Villagers:
Furyl.png
Furyl,
NewHorse.jpg
Anthony,
BlueDeer.jpg
Bruce,
NewDeer2.jpg
Peter.

NPCs: Kent & Shizu

I always LOVED Roscoe! Roscoe.gif
definitely want him in my town again!

from the new ones:

Takoya
he's an octopus and he's takoyaki
it's just too cute and cool

hni_0007.jpg

Marina has always been my favorite in the past games.

But my favorite new villager is one of the antelopes, the orange one (I think his name is Peter) is probably my favorite because it looks like Asitaka's pet from Princess Mononoke.

Classic characters: Kody, Rocco, Cube, Lily, Bunnie, Aurora.. some of the animals I remember in my first town. To be honest though, I don't want them in my town again, except for Kody. (Kody was my best friend.. I was a stupid little 7 year old and was time travelling like CRAZY.. And in my mailbox.. This letter that scars me to this day.. was his goodbye message to me. :"( ) I want all new villagers!

New characters: Jupetti, and that cute Duck

I love all the new food themed villagers (like Takoyaki the octopus posted above) and I love Junipetti the clown sheep.

My favorite main character animal is Jingle. :)

Animal Resident
Kody and Chuck (the reindeer from new leaf)

Animal main character
Lisa and Phyllis

A Favorite? Ehh...I don't think so. I'll try to narrow this down with my TOP favorites.

-Bluebear, Stitches, Poncho, Melba, Bunnie

There. Top five <3

My favorite right now is a dog named トミ in the Japanese version (Tommy, perhaps, in English???) I just love the Lazy guy personality in general. But a lazy dog *hearts*

I don't have him in my current town, and am very saddened. But I do have a deer named ペーター "Peter" who I also think is the Lazy personality and so we get along great!

I love Nibbles! She's adorable!
In City Folk, after around year of living there, she moved out on me! That was a sad day. I miss her! I tried so hard to keep her in my town, too... Why!? T.T

too many i think xD
Bob, Bunnie, Chevre, Goldie, Lucky, Static, Stitches, and Vesta... probably more u_u
i think Sable is my favorite NPC ;x

Back